No registration required

Android Phones with manual focus

OP Fresh0razoR

6th January 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Hello everyone,

during the past days I was at home and there was a guy who had a Nokia Lumia Phone with Windows on it. I need to say if there would have been Android on the phone I probably would have ordered the phone immediately. The camera on the phone was so amazing I was really impressed!! The pictures were clear and sharp, colors very nice and the best thing was he could set up everything I know from professional cameras: Exposure, Shutter Speed, ISO-Level and even MANUAL focus. It was probably the best mobile phone camera I have ever seen.

Now I really want a phone like that. I really even thought about if I could arrange myself with Windows but I can't. So are there any Android phones that can nearly the same? Is there any phone offering such settings?

Thanks!!
Cheers
Fresh
9th February 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh0razoR

Hello everyone,

during the past days I was at home and there was a guy who had a Nokia Lumia Phone with Windows on it. I need to say if there would have been Android on the phone I probably would have ordered the phone immediately. The camera on the phone was so amazing I was really impressed!! The pictures were clear and sharp, colors very nice and the best thing was he could set up everything I know from professional cameras: Exposure, Shutter Speed, ISO-Level and even MANUAL focus. It was probably the best mobile phone camera I have ever seen.

Now I really want a phone like that. I really even thought about if I could arrange myself with Windows but I can't. So are there any Android phones that can nearly the same? Is there any phone offering such settings?

Thanks!!
Cheers
Fresh

I don't know about Shutter Speed, but LG G2 has Manual Focus feature.
Exposure and ISO-Level is almost available on every android phone these days.
Thanks
2nd March 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 67

65 posts
More
My Optimus 2x has manual focus (when running official Gingerbread 2.3). It worked really well, but I think that would be too old for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread