Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,230 Members 48,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android Phones with manual focus

Tip us?

Fresh0razoR
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Android Phones with manual focus

Hello everyone,

during the past days I was at home and there was a guy who had a Nokia Lumia Phone with Windows on it. I need to say if there would have been Android on the phone I probably would have ordered the phone immediately. The camera on the phone was so amazing I was really impressed!! The pictures were clear and sharp, colors very nice and the best thing was he could set up everything I know from professional cameras: Exposure, Shutter Speed, ISO-Level and even MANUAL focus. It was probably the best mobile phone camera I have ever seen.

Now I really want a phone like that. I really even thought about if I could arrange myself with Windows but I can't. So are there any Android phones that can nearly the same? Is there any phone offering such settings?

Thanks!!
Cheers
Fresh

Shapoor
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh0razoR View Post
Hello everyone,

during the past days I was at home and there was a guy who had a Nokia Lumia Phone with Windows on it. I need to say if there would have been Android on the phone I probably would have ordered the phone immediately. The camera on the phone was so amazing I was really impressed!! The pictures were clear and sharp, colors very nice and the best thing was he could set up everything I know from professional cameras: Exposure, Shutter Speed, ISO-Level and even MANUAL focus. It was probably the best mobile phone camera I have ever seen.

Now I really want a phone like that. I really even thought about if I could arrange myself with Windows but I can't. So are there any Android phones that can nearly the same? Is there any phone offering such settings?

Thanks!!
Cheers
Fresh
I don't know about Shutter Speed, but LG G2 has Manual Focus feature.
Exposure and ISO-Level is almost available on every android phone these days.
Thanks

Gainer5
Old
Thanks Meter 63
My Optimus 2x has manual focus (when running official Gingerbread 2.3). It worked really well, but I think that would be too old for you.
LG Optimus 2x
TonyP CM11
Custom Kowalski Alpha 31