[ROOT] How I Root my N7100 whit KNOX and 4.3
How I Root my N7100 whit Knox bootloader and appl, on 4.3:
- First of all I have a appl superuser.apk (SuperSU v1.91) on extSdCard.
- Flash by Odin the recovery PhilZ_touch_5.15.0_N7100.tar.md5. Reboot.
- Power off. On recovery by Power + Home + Vol-up I flash the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.91.zip
from Chainfire. Thanks @Chainfire
. Root but not Busybox.
- After reboot the SuperSU can stop sometimes, it is installed on system/app and Knox not permit all access at system.
- Then, whit Explorer from Rom I go at extSdCard and touch on superuser.apk and install it. This way the apk is installed on data/app. Root solved.
- Now we can touch on icon SuperSU, this start and ask us to invalidate Knox (only from v1.80)
. We must say Yes.
- Installed Busybox 1.21.1 of Stericson
from Play Store (After download touch on icon to instal). Verified whit "Root Verifier"
. It's all, we have all root now.
(Appl's downloaded before and have the apk's on extSdCard).
Next whit Root Explorer I delete all Knox apk + odex from system/app like HERE
. Also superuser.apk from here, is not need on system/app.
My N7100 work well now whit this Rom whit Knox bootloader only.
On Download Mode I have Knox Warranty Void: 1
, never mind for me.
PS: Made like on N9005, I9205 and I9195. All works.
EDIT: How to disable the Knox security sheild
Using Terminal Emulator
Type this command
pm disable com.sec.knox.seandroid
This will prevent fc some of your root perm apps.
EDIT: This work well for me on 4 devices whit Knox
. Try it at Your risk and responsibility