No registration required

[Q] Bricked my s5830. Any suggestions?

OP Stevo001457

24th February 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 3

17 posts
Help! I installed the wrong custom rom on my phone, I installed the s5830i icedroid rom on my s5830, curiously thinking it might go into a boot loop at worst but I was horribly wrong. As soon as I pressed reboot now on cwm my phone blacked out and never lighted on again. I can get it in download mode, it shows in Odin but it gets stuck in setup connection. Is there a software or something to revive the phone, I can't hand it in to samsung cause I purchased it off ebay and they want a receipt which the original owner doesn't have, or should I try a jig. What do you think guys? This phone is nearly brand new and don't want it going to waste.
27th February 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo001457

Help! I installed the wrong custom rom on my phone, I installed the s5830i icedroid rom on my s5830, curiously thinking it might go into a boot loop at worst but I was horribly wrong. As soon as I pressed reboot now on cwm my phone blacked out and never lighted on again. I can get it in download mode, it shows in Odin but it gets stuck in setup connection. Is there a software or something to revive the phone, I can't hand it in to samsung cause I purchased it off ebay and they want a receipt which the original owner doesn't have, or should I try a jig. What do you think guys? This phone is nearly brand new and don't want it going to waste.

i think buddy you should use usb jig
1st March 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Usb jig wont help... Nothing will help the only solution to this problem is jtagging....
2nd March 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 3

17 posts
Well samsung took my phone in luckily under warrenty so I should receive my phone back soon
2nd March 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 362

956 posts
More
Glad to hear that buddy. No more worries
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread