Post Reply

Stuck :c

OP xAmadeus

28th February 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
When i start my phone i am stuck in cwm recovery and can not het out of it. When is go to download mode and flash something with odin it doesn't find my phone. What must i do ????
28th February 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Margao
Thanks Meter: 60
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmadeus

When i start my phone i am stuck in cwm recovery and can not het out of it. When is go to download mode and flash something with odin it doesn't find my phone. What must i do ????

See that you have your drivers installed properly..
28th February 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyC

See that you have your drivers installed properly..

Where can i find the drivers?
28th February 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
I have turned usb debugging not on. But how can i turn it on if thhe phone is not working?
1st March 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #5  
MirXas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 122
 
249 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmadeus

I have turned usb debugging not on. But how can i turn it on if thhe phone is not working?

You don't need USB debugging for DOWNLOAD mode.
Download and install THESE drivers.
1st March 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 18
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Thumbs up Follow this article!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50735450

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope i helped you, if yes press thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50735450

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope i helped you, if yes press thanks!

THANK YOU!!!
My phone is now working properly

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Core Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank