FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Is it ok to install 4.2.2 Custom roms on XXBMD1 4.1.2 Note 8?

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 21
 
By skynogi, Junior Member on 1st March 2014, 03:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I realized that MD1 doesn't have any 4.2.2 upgrades, and I see a lot of devs are posting their custom roms on 4.2.2
I see the end of the version is different from what I got. I have a Hong Kong N5100 version right now. Restored to original stock rom.
Is it safe to install the custom rom such as Civz made?
I need an answer before I install it.

please help!
 
 
1st March 2014, 03:32 PM |#2  
Tetraguy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 85
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skynogi

I realized that MD1 doesn't have any 4.2.2 upgrades, and I see a lot of devs are posting their custom roms on 4.2.2
I see the end of the version is different from what I got. I have a Hong Kong N5100 version right now. Restored to original stock rom.
Is it safe to install the custom rom such as Civz made?
I need an answer before I install it.

please help!

sure you can, but don't forget to make a backup first
1st March 2014, 03:35 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetraguy

sure you can, but don't forget to make a backup first

Umm.. What I'm confused right now is that I don't need to be 4.2.2 to use X-note roms or Civz roms?
I guess I should give a try tomorrow..
2nd March 2014, 04:52 PM |#4  
Tetraguy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 85
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skynogi

Umm.. What I'm confused right now is that I don't need to be 4.2.2 to use X-note roms or Civz roms?
I guess I should give a try tomorrow..

No.... You don't need to have 4.2.2 installed to be able to flash civatos rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes