Thread Deleted

[Q] Best way to prepare phone+mSD card.

OP alturic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
2nd March 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Ok, so I've been using root (and CyanogenMod since v10 was released) and I've done more flashing to other versions that I can count but I swear I used to never have "storage space" problems before.

Needless to say without using programs like link2sd or anything am I just not remembering the past correctly? I swear Cyanogen/AndroidOS used to just inherently write to free space on the mSD when internal memory was full (and of course you could manually Move to SD Card/Phone as well) but lately either I'm using too many apps or of the course of flashes and formats to the SD card I busted something...

So the only reason I THINK(?) it's because of something I did is because CWM 6.0.4.6 shows errors of "Skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found" and "Can't partition non mmcblk device"?

The question I suppose is is there anyway without link2sd (or the like) to have programs automatically get placed on the mSD card when internal is full? I assume that's a pretty "normal" feature, no?

I feel as though it's something I did wrong over the course of a years worth of flashing, etc but can't seem to pull up any solid solutions.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread