Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,840 Members 41,166 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DATABASE]Best Rooted Apps For Sony Xperia M

Tip us?
 
Piravinthb
Old
(Last edited by Piravinthb; 14th February 2014 at 04:52 PM.)
#1  
Piravinthb's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 137
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: London
Post [DATABASE]Best Rooted Apps For Sony Xperia M

Hey Sony Xperia M users, these are I would thinks the best rooted apps for our beloved XM.

#CacheMate Clear cache from ALL apps with one click.
#Greenify Help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them.
#SoftkeyZ Will let you change the Softkeys / Navigation Buttons fast and easily.
#Disabel Service Used to disable unnecessary services running in background
#Link2S Enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.
#Titanium Backup With Titanium Backup you can backup your apps, app data, and system data on your SD card for safekeeping. You can also remove, freeze-unfreeze any app, including system apps.
#AdAwayAs the name suggest it gets rid of the annoying ads









CREDITS:
1)@A_U FOR SOME APPS.
2)@dipes1052 FOR SOME APPS.


MORE TO BE ADDED+ TELL ME IF YOU KNOW THE BEST ROOTED APP AND I WILL ADD IT TO THE LIST.



HIT THE BUTTON, IF I HELPED YOU.

Phone: Sony Xperia M
Model: C1905
Rom: Stock 4.1.2
Build Version: 15.1.C.2.8
Kernel Version: 3.4.0
Bootloader: Locked

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note II
Model: N7100
Rom: Unofficial Cyanogen Mod 4.4.2

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Piravinthb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vikram66778
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 97
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Telangana
Some other apps

Clean Master -- Though it works on Unrooted devices, gives its best on rooted ones.(Also moves some apps/games to ext sdcard)
FolderMount --- Low memory for Games problem solved


Clean Master link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nmaster.mguard
FolderMount: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evasque.fmount
 
dipesh1502
Old
#3  
dipesh1502's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,582
Posts: 2,327
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: MUMbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Bro add these apps
1.Disable service -available at market for free
Used to disable unecessary services running in backround
2.link2sd-useful for freezing apps


If You Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation


For Donating Click Here
 
please do the following:
Sign in to your PayPal account page
Go to 'Send Payment'
Enter my email id "dipesh.febrius@gmail.com"
option "Personal payment" doesn't work for India, please set "Online purchases". and check Goods or Service (preferably service)
Make the payment of the desired amount of donation you want to send.
Thank you for your kind donations!
 
Arun_Daniel
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chennai
Default Titanium

I cant believe you left out Titanium backup from the list. Best ever app and does most of the things the above apps do.
 
Piravinthb
Old
#5  
Piravinthb's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 137
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arun_Daniel View Post
I cant believe you left out Titanium backup from the list. Best ever app and does most of the things the above apps do.
I was going to add it then i forgot oops



HIT THE BUTTON, IF I HELPED YOU.

Phone: Sony Xperia M
Model: C1905
Rom: Stock 4.1.2
Build Version: 15.1.C.2.8
Kernel Version: 3.4.0
Bootloader: Locked

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note II
Model: N7100
Rom: Unofficial Cyanogen Mod 4.4.2

The Following User Says Thank You to Piravinthb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kenil88
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default link2s

link2s is not working in my phone..
how to use link2s???can u plzz explain???
 
Piravinthb
Old
#7  
Piravinthb's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 137
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenil88 View Post
link2s is not working in my phone..
how to use link2s???can u plzz explain???
Hey go to this website it will tell you how to get link 2 sd working



HIT THE BUTTON, IF I HELPED YOU.

Phone: Sony Xperia M
Model: C1905
Rom: Stock 4.1.2
Build Version: 15.1.C.2.8
Kernel Version: 3.4.0
Bootloader: Locked

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note II
Model: N7100
Rom: Unofficial Cyanogen Mod 4.4.2

 
kenil88
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piravinthb View Post
Hey go to this website it will tell you how to get link 2 sd working
ohk thanks will try
 
abuzer3
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 96
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piravinthb View Post
Hey Sony Xperia M users, these are I would thinks the best rooted apps for our beloved XM.

#CacheMate Clear cache from ALL apps with one click.
#Greenify Help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them.
#SoftkeyZ Will let you change the Softkeys / Navigation Buttons fast and easily.
#Disabel Service Used to disable unnecessary services running in background
#Link2S Enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.
#Titanium Backup With Titanium Backup you can backup your apps, app data, and system data on your SD card for safekeeping. You can also remove, freeze-unfreeze any app, including system apps.
#AdAwayAs the name suggest it gets rid of the annoying ads









CREDITS:
1)@A_U FOR SOME APPS.
2)@dipes1052 FOR SOME APPS.


MORE TO BE ADDED+ TELL ME IF YOU KNOW THE BEST ROOTED APP AND I WILL ADD IT TO THE LIST.
Can Softkeyz app reduce or shorten length of navigation button area, navigation button area more big than necessary


Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Piravinthb
Old
(Last edited by Piravinthb; 20th April 2014 at 02:34 PM.)
#10  
Piravinthb's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 137
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuzer3 View Post
Can Softkeyz app reduce or shorten length of navigation button area, navigation button area more big than necessary


Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No Softkeyz can't do that but you can reduce the size of the soft keys using GravityBox or Xblast tools



HIT THE BUTTON, IF I HELPED YOU.

Phone: Sony Xperia M
Model: C1905
Rom: Stock 4.1.2
Build Version: 15.1.C.2.8
Kernel Version: 3.4.0
Bootloader: Locked

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note II
Model: N7100
Rom: Unofficial Cyanogen Mod 4.4.2


The Following User Says Thank You to Piravinthb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Twik Keeps Your Accounts Secure with Randomly Generated Passwords

If youre one of thosewho find it just an impossible task to keep trackof … more

Moto G 4G Receives Official CyanogenMod 11 Love

When theMoto Gwas initially released to the world in November of last year,very few actually … more

Get Your Tasks Organized on Android Wear with Agenda Wear

Having a checklist of things you need to do is something we all can find useful at … more

Top 5 LG G3 MODs – XDA Developer TV

The LG G3 has been LG’s breakout hit of the summer. Using their knowledge frombuilding some … more