Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Any stable ROM?

OP rexian

27th February 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexian

I am currently running ancient cm10.1 20130604 nightly for last several months. I tried to upgrade a few times to 4.3 but had stability issues and went back to this ROM, which is more stable than others though power loss in sleep is still a concern along with BT.

Any recommendation on a more stable ROM? The Kitkat build looks juicy but my kid uses this tablet mainly and he gets upset if the battery dies too quickly or the system crashes

Thanks for any comments.

By the way, any way to see the partition sizes? I think I increased the system partition to 512MB before installing 4.3 but don't remember now.

I am using http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2450358, no problems for me
2nd March 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
stable rom
HI

I'm using CM11 Milaq and its very stable. There's still some things that aren't working. Like camera,Netflix version 3.x..etc. Buts its a very stable build. The best build I ever had installed that was really stable and ever thing worked, was evervolv CM10.2. This ROM was really good and stable I don't remember ever having any problems with it at all.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread