5,606,409 Members 33,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[vrTHEME][STOCK TW 4.3][AROMA] All Backs Black S3.3 2014-03-23 (I747/i747m Support)

Tip us?

talkingmonkeys
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 346
Noticed as I was looking at my calendar the theme didn't go through @Kdio but I found the solution. It is actually SecCalendar_NAmerica on all these models. Everything is working as intended I believe unless the background is supposed to be black and not a dull gray. Which looks very nice but it isn't "All Backs Black" :P Can you also take a look at my zip and see if you can figure out why the xml for multiwindow text color isn't playing nice if you have the time?

To those of you that already downloaded the latest version I will save you an update just for the calendar when I have another update already planned to fix multiwindow text color and secvideolist.apk which is still very bright. Also I want to fix some of the other blue thats coming through in places. Feel free to list anywhere you notice it with screenshots if possible. One place I know of that would be a tough screenshot to nab is in MusicPlayerWT.apk when you use the letters on the right to go through the lists faster, the popups come up blue in the middle and for the letters popup. As well as in the notifications, that one won't last too much longer though.

Kdio
Old
Thanks Meter 1989
Hi T

I'm kind a visual weirdo ... can't catch up the idea easily without something to look at. In fact, as these all seems to be device specific glitches, I'm unable to see them at all.

Screens of Calendar, MultiWindow, VideoList would enhance my comprehension capabilities

Specially MultiWindow glitch if is to analyse XML's.

That popup in MusicPlayer I may have a hint what it should be.

Nice regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys View Post
The Following User Says Thank You to Kdio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

derride8
Old
Thanks Meter 90
I'm mean the app drawer button on the home screen. (Bottom right corner)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to derride8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

talkingmonkeys
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdio View Post
Hi T

I'm kind a visual weirdo ... can't catch up the idea easily without something to look at. In fact, as these all seems to be device specific glitches, I'm unable to see them at all.

Screens of Calendar, MultiWindow, VideoList would enhance my comprehension capabilities

Specially MultiWindow glitch if is to analyse XML's.

That popup in MusicPlayer I may have a hint what it should be.

Nice regards.

Multiwindow can be fixed adding my xml from the zip posted somewhere on page 1 how you did before. Think I just did something wrong there in the update.

Calender I put all your files in this NAmerica labeled apk and it looks like in the screenshot attatched.

As for videolist I'm sure looking at your files its just you didn't do the images from some of the other folders because it looks stock but the actual player is themed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1393740042537.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	2608847  

talkingmonkeys
Old
(Last edited by talkingmonkeys; 2nd March 2014 at 06:07 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 346
Wouldnt attach to last post.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1393740305038.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	2608855   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-01-23-45-02.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	2608857   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-01-23-45-09.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	2608858  
The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

selw0nk
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Nice! I am liking this, and just what I needed.

Kdio
Old
Thanks Meter 1989
Hey T

So sorry for the delayed response. Heavily busy these days.

Quote:
It is actually SecCalendar_NAmerica on all these models.
Great! I've downloaded your package and you have to just rename the folder from

\source\abb\system\app\SecCalendar.apk

to

\source\abb\system\app\SecCalendar_NAmerica.apk

Quote:
Think I just did something wrong there in the update.
(MultiWindow)

Think this was not you too ...

The i9300 has "FlashBarService.apk" and, as you've mentioned on the HOW-TO, yours seems to be called "Flashbarservice.apk" (only the 1st letter capitalized).

Please, confirm and, if so, just rename that folder too and the FlashBar problem will be solved.

Quote:
As for videolist I'm sure looking at your files its just you didn't do the images from some of the other folders because it looks stock but the actual player is themed.
As far I remember, I've processed Videolist changing ALL to grayscale. Seems that Videolist didn't glued. Could it be a renaming problem too?

Again, sorry for the delay.

Nice regards.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kdio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

talkingmonkeys
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 346
Quote:
Hey T

So sorry for the delayed response. Heavily busy these days.

Great! I've downloaded your package and you have to just rename the folder from

\source\abb\system\app\SecCalendar.apk

to

\source\abb\system\app\SecCalendar_NAmerica.apk

(MultiWindow)

Think this was not you too ...

The i9300 has "FlashBarService.apk" and, as you've mentioned on the HOW-TO, yours seems to be called "Flashbarservice.apk" (only the 1st letter capitalized).

Please, confirm and, if so, just rename that folder too and the FlashBar problem will be solved.

As far I remember, I've processed Videolist changing ALL to grayscale. Seems that Videolist didn't glued. Could it be a renaming problem too?

Again, sorry for the delay.

Nice regards.

Ok so FlashBarService.apk is the same. I think my problem is the updater wasn't pushing the xml files into the apk? I just get a little lazy with capitalization sometimes, my apologies

As for SecVideoList.apk I think its missing some images or I need to edit the xml for it. I've been meaning to look into it just I've been quite busy lately as well.

I will attatch the calendar here since it may be a little bit longer until I feel satisfied with an update. Just remove the old one with the same name and push it to system>app and fix permissions. I hope to get the real update up by the end of the month, time willing.

And no worries about the delay @Kdio I've been quite busy myself lately.
Attached Files
File Type: apk SecCalendar_NAmerica.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.25 MB, 2 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kdio
Old
Thanks Meter 1989
Hi T

Just downloaded an i747 ROM and I can only confirm the mismatch of Calendar. FlashBarService and SecVideoList are spelled accordingly and we will have to dig deeper this.

Nice regards.

talkingmonkeys
Old
(Last edited by talkingmonkeys; 18th March 2014 at 05:37 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 346
Quote:
Hi T

Just downloaded an i747 ROM and I can only confirm the mismatch of Calendar. FlashBarService and SecVideoList are spelled accordingly and we will have to dig deeper this.

Nice regards.

Is there something I need to add in the updater script for it to add the xml files into FlashBarService? Think thats the only issue there. I will see if I can get this to work properly soon too. The calendar I will look into themeing a little more also.

As for SecVideoList. I dug through the apk and edited the /res/values/colors.xml to change background color to black and this is how it looks now. As you can see I still need to work on it some more but I figured I'd give a sneak peak.

Edit: Ok @Kdio if you have an idea whats causing the bleeding white on the menu and that line at the bottom that says 2 folders feel free to let me know. But I think this is looking a lot better. Attatched is the screenshot of how it looks and the apk. Feel free to use this but it isn't finished quite yet.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-18-00-22-19.png
Views:	61
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	2636290  
Attached Files
File Type: apk SecVideoList.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.36 MB, 2 views)