5,603,858 Members 40,160 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] NO REGISTERING ON THE NETWORK NO SERVICE Galaxy s3 mini I8190n

Tip us?

joker79
Old
(Last edited by joker79; 14th February 2014 at 11:17 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandu007 View Post
hmm.. as the last solution - search "gsmhosting efs backup request" on google ( ai not able to paste external links here). You will find the backup efs folder from a working sgs3 mini i8190 phone. Flash it to your phone (first keep a backup of yopur own efs before doing this ... just in case)

all the best !
I find but i need z3x box and i dont have thanks for the sugestion. I thing must be and another way.

pandu007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker79 View Post
I find but i need z3x box and i dont have thanks for the sugestion. I thing must be and another way.
Were you able to resolve the problem? Please post solution for benefit of others.

joker79
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I don`t have one

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandu007 View Post
Were you able to resolve the problem? Please post solution for benefit of others.
My phone is bricked at this moment. Partition on the phone are mess up. One guy from the Mobile Phones Center brick the phone and my phone is in this stage righ now :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2657862 . Wen i have news and solution i post heare. Good day All.

barskir
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I got the same problem with my phone, it just stopped registering on networks, tried any sim that was available in my country and nothing worked! If you find any solution please update!
Tags
i8190n network problem, no calls, no data internet., no registering on the network