Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,445 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROM differentiation for Nexus 7 FHD.

Tip us?

Jamesyboy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 208
Default ROM differentiation for Nexus 7 FHD.

There doesn't seem to be much differentiation..the ROMs I've had the pleasure of testing over the last 3 months have all basically been CM with a battery icon configuration tool and programmable buttons. Reading over the feature lists and change logs has become a bit like looking for lice on a wildebeest during an African safari. Have I looked over some truly unique ROMs?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
Phone: SGH-i337 (AT&T Galaxy Note S4) on AT&T - MK2 - Safe Strapped and Rooted - Looking For ROMs

Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 (ASUS Nexus 7 FHD) Wi-Fi Only - SlimKAT Nightlies (Anxiously Awaiting PAC's Move to 4.4xx)

**~I "I like my women like I like my coffee-- in a burlap sack, on the back of a Bolivian donkey." -- The most interesting man in the world. -- 2013 ~**

gnotelover97
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Awesome analogy.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

rastaguy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I like PRO Bam. It is feature laden and while I haven't used CM in quite sometime, it certainly doesn't compare to previous versions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mdamaged
Old
Thanks Meter 906

DONATE TO ME
I tried a bunch, and just ended up using Stock ROM with xposed and gravitybox.
Kenneth, what is the frequency? Set a fire for a man, and he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.