5,604,686 Members 34,992 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note 10.1 Boot Loop. Can't access recovery mode

Tip us?

mowgli_writes
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

Could you let us know how it went after the service? I had similar problems with my Note 10.1 (n8013) but it seems to have gone away by itself. Had to let the battery die a couple of times a couple of times though, but now I'm running IOKP without a hitch. . Would really like to know what the Samsung service people diagnosed...

gnice3d
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowgli_writes View Post
Hi,

Could you let us know how it went after the service? I had similar problems with my Note 10.1 (n8013) but it seems to have gone away by itself. Had to let the battery die a couple of times a couple of times though, but now I'm running IOKP without a hitch. . Would really like to know what the Samsung service people diagnosed...
BUMP : Same behavior here. I was able to upload an older stock ROM via odin but upon rebooting, the behavior persists and I still cannot boot into recovery mode. It would help tremendously if Samsung would pull their heads out of the asses and provide links to firmware but I cannot find an official source for any US version of the Note 10.1 (gt-n8013eavxar).

Side note to the origin of the problem. The tablet I am attempting to recover had never been rooted so I'm ruling out operator error as to how the device became so jammed up.