XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Blue Lightning Nightly

Tip us?

Ciro_Z
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Blue Lightning Nightly

I do not have privileges to post in the dev forum due to being new here. I was successfully using the 1/26 build and enjoying it so I downloaded the latest build(BlueLightning-20140201-hercules.zip) through Goo.im. I installed the rom right over the other one with TWRP 2.6.3.0 and no go, boot loop. So I did a normal wipe and trying to install again with gapps and my app2zip collection. This resulted in endless cynogenmod boot, it never froze but never got anywhere. I left it plugged into the charger for a couple hours and came back to the same boot screen and a warm phone. I wiped and am now back using the 1/26 build.

TJSteveMX
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Apparently that's a Cyanogenmod nightly issue... ThdDude is working on it, wait for tomorrow's, keep it on 1/26 for now.

Sent from AoCP 7.1 using Tapatalk

mrewn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
does anyone knows what happen to this rom is there a updated version

x.0ni.x
Old
Thanks Meter 76
http://goo.im/devs/helldevs/hercules/bluelightning There ya go. This was Cl3Kener's ROM at first and he's no longer a member of xda,also the original thread was closed it was still in Helldevs goo maintained by thddude still i do believe. Was using it for a few days. Good ROM pretty stable. It's pretty much Hellkat but blue. Not to much a fan of halo. So i went back to another great ROM. But if you like Hellkat but without the red try it....oh one more thing if you're trying to install the lastest 20140228 build on first boot you may see the boot animation for about 10 secs then the screen go black don't panic! Just let it rest for about 4 to 5 minutes and it'll boot to the setup wizard and it's good after that.

hatememarkz
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 794
There's a thread n the skyrokcet thread

CarbonizeD GSē T989

mrewn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.0ni.x View Post
http://goo.im/devs/helldevs/hercules/bluelightning There ya go. This was Cl3Kener's ROM at first and he's no longer a member of xda,also the original thread was closed it was still in Helldevs goo maintained by thddude still i do believe. Was using it for a few days. Good ROM pretty stable. It's pretty much Hellkat but blue. Not to much a fan of halo. So i went back to another great ROM. But if you like Hellkat but without the red try it....oh one more thing if you're trying to install the lastest 20140228 build on first boot you may see the boot animation for about 10 secs then the screen go black don't panic! Just let it rest for about 4 to 5 minutes and it'll boot to the setup wizard and it's good after that.
thank you

x.0ni.x
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrewn View Post
thank you
Anytime