[ROM]Adoli v1 | Monster M7 Tablet | Pre-Rooted | 4.1.1

Tip us?

sensboston
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 409

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for your tip but I suggest a better link for the Sergio Poverony's tools
Unfortunately I can't experiment with Monster M7: a little Alice completely occupied a new toy Probably, some guys (also this Monster currently on sale for $75 at Walmart) can do some experiments.

P.S. For us, my "mod" (if I can say) is enough; 8GB + 4GB "internal sd" fits well my daughter's "play pattern" - she has (and download new stuff every day ) a lot of relatively small children games, so these games has all assets packed into .apk.

P.P.S. Here is the link to the "8GB" image: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3bj2thbf9sfshz8/M_RCCWtsek
The Following User Says Thank You to sensboston For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Prevailious
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hey congrats on this! Hope you can make many more improvements for a lot of people out there.
Would it be possible to perform an update the regular way after modifying the storage space parameters?

sensboston
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 409

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevailious View Post
Would it be possible to perform an update the regular way after modifying the storage space parameters?
I don't think so. But it's not a big problem - we always can do this trick again; the main problem is about update; I don't think the manufacturer will release any major update (like KitKat) for this device

P.S. BTW, we've got exactly what we paid for... What are you expecting for $75 device?
The Following User Says Thank You to sensboston For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zzz73
Old
Thanks Meter 338
Default Awesome!

i wasn't expecting much from this tablet, but daaaang, good job guys. i was expecting to have to try Kingo or Framaroot to get a root on this. you guys have it rooted AND the user partition expanded!! too cool. +1000!

ta79pr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz73 View Post
i wasn't expecting much from this tablet, but daaaang, good job guys. i was expecting to have to try Kingo or Framaroot to get a root on this. you guys have it rooted AND the user partition expanded!! too cool. +1000!
Same here.

kelemvor33
Old
Thanks Meter 2
The link to the RK Batch Tool in the OP doesn't work. Will this version work?
http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...s-v3-5-Drivers

Just picked up two of these tablets for my kids and would like to remove the extra crap and increase the size of the internal storage partition.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

OK, so what am I doing wrong? I'm trying to follow the instructions in POwer #2

I powered off the M7 by holding down the power button and choosing to Shut Down. When I plug in the usb cable, nothing happens. Windows doesn't detect anything at all.

Was I just supposed to turn off the screen but not shut down the entire tablet? I don't get any Device Connected messages, nothing shows up in Device Manager, etc.

kelemvor33
Old
(Last edited by kelemvor33; 31st March 2014 at 03:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
OK, well. No idea why the heck it didn't work last night but it worked fine just now. Whole process took like 3 minutes. Wasn't even enough time to go get a beer.

Update:
Well, looks like I spoke too soon. It boot sup to the Monster screen and then just stops. It never continues on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update2:
I flashed it again and this time it gave me the sphere after the update and then came up. One thing I notice is that some of the fonts seem hard to read in the Play Store. Not sure if that's because of the DPI setting change or what. Nice to see such a small list of apps when I view the All Apps page.

kelemvor33
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Anyone use the image in the OP and have trouble using the Clear Notifications button when you swipe up the notification bar? It takes me like 1o tries to tap it because most of the time it just registers that I'm tapping the whole bar and toggles between notifications and whatever the other screen is.

I'm guessing it's just my fat fingers but thought I'd see if I'm really going insane or not...
The Following User Says Thank You to kelemvor33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zzz73
Old
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelemvor33 View Post
Anyone use the image in the OP and have trouble using the Clear Notifications button when you swipe up the notification bar? It takes me like 1o tries to tap it because most of the time it just registers that I'm tapping the whole bar and toggles between notifications and whatever the other screen is.

I'm guessing it's just my fat fingers but thought I'd see if I'm really going insane or not...
it's not just you. I have noticed the touchscreen not being very responsive. drives me nuts. also the touch accuracy is a little off... no big deal, still a decent tablet for what I paid.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

kelemvor33
Old
Thanks Meter 2
So I got an update prompt for SuperUser today. I tried the "Install" button and instantly got an error. So I then tried the Recovery Install option and the tablet has been sitting there for 10+ minutes and I don't know if it's doing anything.

Anyone know if this should eventually work or what's going on?

Thanks.