FORUMS

Still having MMS problems in Google Hangouts

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ballin2much, Junior Member on 3rd March 2014, 02:24 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Running stock 4.4.2. I can send MMS messages, but never the first time. It just displays "retrying", also group messages seem to not work. I get messages from the individual person that say "press to download", which never works. I understand the new hangout updates were supposed to fix these problems, but I still have them. I've tried changing my APN settings but I hit save and they jusy disapear. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

-Thanks in advance
Last edited by ballin2much; 3rd March 2014 at 03:07 AM.

3rd March 2014, 02:49 AM |#2  
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I had this same issue with the 4.3 update. NO ONE helped me fix this issue (I posted this problem in the thread of the ROM I was on and got some snarky response which the dev thanked). I ended up going back to 4.2 because of this issue and my wifi password wouldn't save.

Edit: If I find a fix, I won't forget you!
3rd March 2014, 04:32 AM |#3  
Flag Michigan City, IN
Thanks Meter: 938

Donate to Me
More
By stock you mean compleet stock or rooted stock? I know its a major inconvience, but have you tried a factory reset?

EDIT: Nevermind, tapatalk cut off half the title, i didnt realize you were talking about hangouts.
Last edited by cmlusco; 3rd March 2014 at 05:07 AM.
3rd March 2014, 12:52 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlusco

By stock you mean compleet stock or rooted stock? I know its a major inconvience, but have you tried a factory reset?

EDIT: Nevermind, tapatalk cut off half the title, i didnt realize you were talking about hangouts.

For future reference I'm running unrooted 4.42
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)