[Q] Bootlooping despite flashing via Odin and installing CWM

Tip us?

mat9v
Old
Thanks Meter 678

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjerbergerber View Post
im not sure if i cleaned the internal sdcard prior to flashing.
It started with the OTA update that failed then I tried to flash stock firmware via odin

do i have to do a pre-requisite before flashing it again? so you are suggesting to remove the simcard and external sd card prior to flashing?
If by pre-requisite you mean cleaning external and internal sdcard I would say yes. It does not cost you a lot and may allow you to get it work well.
Removing simcard and sdcard are not required, but I suggested to do it to minimize external influence on flashing, you know - no leftover stuff on sdcard and sim card requiring registering on network. It may or may not help - it will certainly not mess with installation.
Samsung GT-N7100 with Phoenix ROM

My latest OC / UV Scripts for Devil Kernel for Note 2 are HERE
My guide to EXT4 to F2FS migration for Note 2 is HERE

iamjerbergerber
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat9v View Post
If by pre-requisite you mean cleaning external and internal sdcard I would say yes. It does not cost you a lot and may allow you to get it work well.
Removing simcard and sdcard are not required, but I suggested to do it to minimize external influence on flashing, you know - no leftover stuff on sdcard and sim card requiring registering on network. It may or may not help - it will certainly not mess with installation.
Have done flashing again but it still bootloops. Im really running out of options.
I believe that the phone can still be fixed since the product name of my n7105 is still displayed.

Im hoping that the 4.4 official update for n7105 might fix it but it is a longshot.

Hope anyone can help me.

iamjerbergerber
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Found this on the forums while browsing.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2507403

I know this is for note 3 but will it work for n7105? I know my phone is soft bricked. So I guess, no choice but to try