Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 47,072 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

enter knox mode with rooted phone

Tip us?

X_Heroine_X
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default enter knox mode with rooted phone

guys i have important pictures on knox mode.
i want to restore them
i rooted my note 3 and the knox counter is 1
my rom info 4.3 MK2

gschot
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Important stuff should always be backed up. Now would be the time you can be happy about all the effort you put into defining and executing your backup strategy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

X_Heroine_X
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gschot View Post
Important stuff should always be backed up. Now would be the time you can be happy about all the effort you put into defining and executing your backup strategy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
okay :\ :\
cant i pay to samsung to give me them back ?

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1399

DONATE TO ME
Dirty flash your stock ROM - *appparently you can access KNOX even if your counter is 0x1 another user done so a month ago or so* - If that doesn't work. Then no-go, you'll have to forfeit your pics and learn a lesson in Note 3 issues. Don't root without knowing the consequences.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gschot
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Dirty flash your stock ROM - *appparently you can access KNOX even if your counter is 0x1 another user done so a month ago or so* - If that doesn't work. Then no-go, you'll have to forfeit your pics and learn a lesson in Note 3 issues. Don't root without knowing the consequences.
The whole idea of Knox is to keep your files safe. When the files could still be accessed after tampering with the phone, Knox would be useless. If Samsung could access the files, that would mean that there is still a backdoor in the system, which would be unsafe, which would also render Knox useless.

I take a lot of pics of my kids with my phone. I installed an app that syncs all my important folders to a PC when I plug in a charger at night, so my important stuff gets backed up automatically. You could use Titanium Media Sync (paid app) or Sweet Home (free) to automatically backup your photo's.