[Q] Moto G Automatic switch off with no use.

OP ahmed8787

3rd March 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I had purchased my moto g 20 days back .On 03/03/2014 i had charged my moto g to 100% .After that i had used internet for few hrs and the battery went to 85%. I didn't use it after that and had kept the phone on a desk. After 2 hrs when i picked up the phone to my surprise it was in switched off mode. I switched it on and found the battery level as 1%.
I fail to understand how it got switched off and came from 85% to 1% with no use at all , no wifi ,no calls etc.
This is the second time i faced this issue .First on 27-02-2014.

I havenít connected my moto g to pc till now. I am using official moto g charger that came with my phone.
I had recallibrated my battery already by keeping it in charging stage for almost 5 hrs on 27/02/2014 when I first faced this issue.
Is the battery faulty or what?
Has anyone else faced such issue ? Any Fix?
3rd March 2014, 09:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 132

438 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed8787

I had purchased my moto g 20 days back .On 03/03/2014 i had charged my moto g to 100% .After that i had used internet for few hrs and the battery went to 85%. I didn't use it after that and had kept the phone on a desk. After 2 hrs when i picked up the phone to my surprise it was in switched off mode. I switched it on and found the battery level as 1%.
I fail to understand how it got switched off and came from 85% to 1% with no use at all , no wifi ,no calls etc.
This is the second time i faced this issue .First on 27-02-2014.

I havenít connected my moto g to pc till now. I am using official moto g charger that came with my phone.
I had recallibrated my battery already by keeping it in charging stage for almost 5 hrs on 27/02/2014 when I first faced this issue.
Is the battery faulty or what?
Has anyone else faced such issue ? Any Fix?

Search XDA. Its an issue reported by many others.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread