XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

video player

Tip us?

carlitobahsoun
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default video player

hi....i got my note3 4g lte n9005 from dubai and everything is ok but in the video player while watching if i touch the screen the control bar that is down the screen is shown and never hidden even if i touch the screen again !!!!!!! plz anyone have same problem??????

carlitos66
Old
Thanks Meter 30
don't know what it can be, but I have similar problem, any video I play shows subtitle: "Chapter 1", than "Chapter 2" and so on. I don't know how to turn it off as well. Posting here because maybe who will read your issue may help me with mine.

babak
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitobahsoun View Post
hi....i got my note3 4g lte n9005 from dubai and everything is ok but in the video player while watching if i touch the screen the control bar that is down the screen is shown and never hidden even if i touch the screen again !!!!!!! plz anyone have same problem??????
I have this problem too,have find any solution?
Galaxy note 2

optimus 3d

touch pro2

qtek 9000
ROM: Laurentius26_UNI_RV4
Bootloader: 1.01 (G3)
radio 1.15

carlitobahsoun
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by babak View Post
I have this problem too,have find any solution?
my problem solve when i turn of all accebility in the setting .. like an application called iphone notification that show me pop up all notification come and more i use go launcher and i uninstall the notification count and my video player work

babak
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitobahsoun View Post
my problem solve when i turn of all accebility in the setting .. like an application called iphone notification that show me pop up all notification come and more i use go launcher and i uninstall the notification count and my video player work
Thank for your replay ,but i don't use go launcher and have any idea about iphone notification,i'm so confused.
Galaxy note 2

optimus 3d

touch pro2

qtek 9000
ROM: Laurentius26_UNI_RV4
Bootloader: 1.01 (G3)
radio 1.15