Old
Thanks Meter 63
Thumbs up CM11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbox421 View Post
Uhm.. Maybe KitKat. I didn't tried it, but great work from the devs

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
Yeah KitKat ROM does look pretty good for the ACE. CM11

And remember KitKat is backwards compatible and requires very little RAM (512MB). Our ace only have 280MB free but with a swap file i'd think it would be very responsive. Samsung probably will not release a new update for our ACE since it's been 2+ years from release. As always try mods, buildrpop tweaks and find a stable overclock for yourself. On my old ACE overclock became unstable at 864MHZ+

" Be nice to nerds, one day you may work for one" - Bill Gates.

matt17brown
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAuzzi3L3g3ndx View Post
Hello. I have recently upgraded from my Galaxy Ace after it got smashed. It had CWM and a really, really awesome ROM on it.

I always enjoy trying out new ROM's and Mods. However their is one that had the perfect combination of performance and battery. It's highly customization makes it a great contender. It's based of CM7. You can choose may features to install using the Aroma installer. For example a great feature was to choose from several themes and launchers in the Aroma Installer. You get great Bass and clarity as the OP explains. It's super fast, smooth and my benchmark was increased... ALOT. I'd give this ROM a go because it looks, feels and was amazing!

The Ultimatum ROM

My 2 Cents
I tried it too but when mounting scripts are used google services and supersu fails...I used mount2sd since I love it the most. Performance and sound quality is great I ADmit that

matt17brown
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbox421 View Post
Uhm.. Maybe KitKat. I didn't tried it, but great work from the devs

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
I used jellybean and the battery literally after 3 hrs drained like hell with no use..then what abt kitkat??? I just dnt feel like it...But if u could provide me link I'd like to try

Applicare Studios
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt17brown View Post
I used jellybean and the battery literally after 3 hrs drained like hell with no use..then what abt kitkat??? I just dnt feel like it...But if u could provide me link I'd like to try
Hey man if your worried about audio quality flaash awesomebeats, then pure audio then install viper4androidfx. Man it will blow you away. Anyway back on the roms use a stock rooted one and customise to your liking... Man whats your headphones? Don't tell me yo own them dam beats

Applicare Studios
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Exclamation By the way

By the wayy Beats Audio Headphones are terrible. They repoduce inaccurate audio, and in theory only god for rap. No Beats Audio does not repoduce how the artist intended, instead how DR Dre "Really" intended. The bass feel so muddy and unclean. These way to much bass, bass was not ment to be made from the headphone but rather from it's DAC, or amplifier. I mean 2xaa batteries in it's little amp? That's pethetic. And it's still inaccurate. I could rant on about them all day, i know this is of topic but just wanted to say. However i dont mind the Beats Audio Libs with ClearAudio+, PureBeats and Awesomebeats. All though the Beats Audio Libs make it sound like a Beats Pair, it feels more accurate thanks to ClearAudio and Awesomebeats. Therotically stay away from Beats Audio Headphones, it's a marketing " Hype", and many produces and DJ's rather use Sennheiser, or some other better reputable brand. They use them because of their accuracy to the frequancies. Compare a Sennhiser frequancy chart to a Beats By Dre chart and you will see Beats Audio's Bass and Treble are just to over the top. Where as Sennhieser try to stay as true to the tune as the artist really intended. Plus if you really do not like the true to the music tunes, just use Viper4Android's eq, bass and clarity, it'l have you setup for life. Plus the right Viper4Android settings could really enhance all frequancies for cleaner bass and lovely treble the artist was intending for your ears.

To wrap it up never buy Beats unless you want to look hahah lol "Cool", headphones are headphones not a fashion item. Worried about the fashion hype? Sennhieser have a great looking headphone called the 'Moumentums on ears". And they are amazing. They are abit pricey but can play frequancies in music that you have never heard before. Besides if your over 25 you loose some of your high end frequanies anyway. Because of age. But seriously Sennheiser have been praised by poruducers and Dj's everywhere.

> DO NOT FALL INTO A FASHION HYPE. YOU WILL BE SORRY, THAT YOU COULD NOT ENJOY YOUR JAZZ, ROCK, ETC AS THE ARTIST WANTED YOU TOO.

End of rant.

matt17brown
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Hey man if your worried about audio quality flaash awesomebeats, then pure audio then install viper4androidfx. Man it will blow you away. Anyway back on the roms use a stock rooted one and customise to your liking... Man whats your headphones? Don't tell me yo own them dam beats

Nahh.....I use SOny n SkuLL cANdy.....Both give best quality Audio....N for stock rom bored of its limited functionality......

matt17brown
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
By the wayy Beats Audio Headphones are terrible. They repoduce inaccurate audio, and in theory only god for rap. No Beats Audio does not repoduce how the artist intended, instead how DR Dre "Really" intended. The bass feel so muddy and unclean. These way to much bass, bass was not ment to be made from the headphone but rather from it's DAC, or amplifier. I mean 2xaa batteries in it's little amp? That's pethetic. And it's still inaccurate. I could rant on about them all day, i know this is of topic but just wanted to say. However i dont mind the Beats Audio Libs with ClearAudio+, PureBeats and Awesomebeats. All though the Beats Audio Libs make it sound like a Beats Pair, it feels more accurate thanks to ClearAudio and Awesomebeats. Therotically stay away from Beats Audio Headphones, it's a marketing " Hype", and many produces and DJ's rather use Sennheiser, or some other better reputable brand. They use them because of their accuracy to the frequancies. Compare a Sennhiser frequancy chart to a Beats By Dre chart and you will see Beats Audio's Bass and Treble are just to over the top. Where as Sennhieser try to stay as true to the tune as the artist really intended. Plus if you really do not like the true to the music tunes, just use Viper4Android's eq, bass and clarity, it'l have you setup for life. Plus the right Viper4Android settings could really enhance all frequancies for cleaner bass and lovely treble the artist was intending for your ears.

To wrap it up never buy Beats unless you want to look hahah lol "Cool", headphones are headphones not a fashion item. Worried about the fashion hype? Sennhieser have a great looking headphone called the 'Moumentums on ears". And they are amazing. They are abit pricey but can play frequancies in music that you have never heard before. Besides if your over 25 you loose some of your high end frequanies anyway. Because of age. But seriously Sennheiser have been praised by poruducers and Dj's everywhere.

> DO NOT FALL INTO A FASHION HYPE. YOU WILL BE SORRY, THAT YOU COULD NOT ENJOY YOUR JAZZ, ROCK, ETC AS THE ARTIST WANTED YOU TOO.

End of rant.
Sure a hell of advice....I dnt think anyone is fashion hype here........

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt17brown View Post
Sure a hell of advice....I dnt think anyone is fashion hype here........
Couldn't agree with you more buddy
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU