5,593,458 Members 36,667 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[it works] :d

Tip us?

fideldesu
Old
Thanks Meter 1
It's true guys, just when u play stop or hibernate other apps.

L33TaS
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I tried, GL to SD just wouldn't find the GTA: SA, first turn didn't ask for downloading, ****, didn't work for me.

yjosipy
Old
(Last edited by yjosipy; 3rd March 2014 at 08:34 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by L33TaS View Post
proof, or didn't happen
first learn one or tvo things about android then make an xda acc then do again some reading AND THEN TALK TO ME i have played it and who gives a s**t what you think
and use http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...nalsd-t1410262 if you know how to use this then you will have working gta san andreas if someone needs a explanation pm me

L33TaS
Old
(Last edited by L33TaS; 3rd March 2014 at 12:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yjosipy View Post
first learn one or tvo things about android then make an xda acc then do again some reading AND THEN TALK TO ME i have played it and who gives a s**t what you think
and use http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...nalsd-t1410262 if you know how to use this then you will have working gta san andreas if someone needs a explanation pm me
It's not worth anyway, you will get bored of it, or it will start to lag as hell.

And yes, why should i make a account ONLY if i know about android? Yes, maybe i don't know how to install GTA: SA
The Following User Says Thank You to L33TaS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]