5,606,465 Members 33,418 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][K.K][20.04] A.I.C.P V-4.01 Android Ice Cold Project-Optimus_4X_HD-P880

Tip us?

SnXo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 378

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.heydari2016 View Post
@SnXo
Sorry for silly Q! But u changed devicetree so I'm guessing video recording doesnt work?Is it true?
Yes that´s true for now. I had the choice for a build with propper cam without working glitchy screencap or a laggy not working cam with a working not glitchfree screencap...my choice was the propper cam ^^ but you can try it with Koush´s Mirror app...I have unluckily one settup deleted that was with propper cam and working screencap with this mirror apk but no backup from this...

But i´m sure Adam77Root, Laufersteppenwolf and dmetris have an eye on it and it will soon as they can be fixed! We´ve very much luck
with these guy´s
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnXo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mr.LOVER
Old
Thanks Meter 17
just downloadin your last build, can i ask you one question? do i need to use freecyngn from the following thread on your rom?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550769

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

latest build, wifi doesn't work at all, im not able to connect to my APs, it saves and don't connect. i rebooted twice but not connecting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secularists may believe you have a right to worship God, but only as long as your God is silent...

LG Optimus 4x HD - v20a Official - Rooted - Unlocked - TWRP Multiboot Recovery - with Enox, Zaiban, Omni KK and a lot of roms
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.LOVER For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SnXo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 378

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.LOVER View Post
just downloadin your last build, can i ask you one question? do i need to use freecyngn from the following thread on your rom?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550769

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

latest build, wifi doesn't work at all, im not able to connect to my APs, it saves and don't connect. i rebooted twice but not connecting.
Wifi works fine here got no problems to connect ap...try automode at your accesspoint a/b/g/n. If that not help look at mobile settings/advanced avoid poor connections and disable it!

If you like to use freecyngn you have to flash it by your self...i have that in source not seen!

fozland
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default V2.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnXo View Post
25.01.2010 Initial beta:
First build

Version: AICP V2.5 - 12-02-2014

Hello,

I can't manage to find the link to V2.5 is the current version or its still the V2.0 issued on the 10th?
THX
The Following User Says Thank You to fozland For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

varadinum
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Here you go

V. 2.5

http://d-h.st/NX8

Best regards
Each problem is simple, if is already solved.
The Following User Says Thank You to varadinum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m.heydari2016
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I think V 2.0 is the last one and V 2.5 will be released sometime in future. As u see on V 2.0 section in second post there is dl link but for V2.5 there isn't any.
cheers,
The Following User Says Thank You to m.heydari2016 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

varadinum
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.heydari2016 View Post
I think V 2.0 is the last one and V 2.5 will be released sometime in future. As u see on V 2.0 section in second post there is dl link but for V2.5 there isn't any.
cheers,
Sorry! You are right! I got the date confused.

Best regards
Each problem is simple, if is already solved.
The Following User Says Thank You to varadinum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dimi89
Old
Thanks Meter 153
@SnXo you are little quite mate,what are you cooking for us now ?

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
****LG 4x -Experimenting with different roms- ****

P.S.If someone help you it is polite to say "Thank you" (in this case hit "Thank you" button

fozland
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimi89 View Post
@SnXo you are little quite mate,what are you cooking for us now ?

+1
What a good question

dimi89
Old
Thanks Meter 153
@SnXo mate almoust month since your last comment here.Everything good ? I am waiting patiently for new build...

****LG 4x -Experimenting with different roms- ****

P.S.If someone help you it is polite to say "Thank you" (in this case hit "Thank you" button

Tags
aicp p880 optimus 4x hd