Ask a question

No registration required

Weirdness flashing kernels.

OP rastaguy

2nd March 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Thus far I have used stock rooted and Pro Bam with my N7. The ROMS all work fine with their included kernels. However, whenever I try to use another kernel like glitch of Elemental X I get weird colors while the ROM is booting (Kind of like static). Then the colors are all tweaked when it finishes booting. I have tried overclocking, underclocking, and stock settings. But the issue persists until I reflash the original kernel that came with the ROM.
I am fairly baffled by this one. Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
3rd March 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 66

163 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaguy

Thus far I have used stock rooted and Pro Bam with my N7. The ROMS all work fine with their included kernels. However, whenever I try to use another kernel like glitch of Elemental X I get weird colors while the ROM is booting (Kind of like static). Then the colors are all tweaked when it finishes booting. I have tried overclocking, underclocking, and stock settings. But the issue persists until I reflash the original kernel that came with the ROM.
I am fairly baffled by this one. Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

i dont know if Pro Bam is stock based but check if kernel is CAF or non-CAF if you are on stock install non caf kernel like aosp based in glitch
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread