[Q] plz help me out dude..

OP royroyal

3rd March 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

44 posts
I will describe my problem in brief.....2 mnths b4 i hv rooted my s1 titanium using framaroot-gandlaft xploit..and after a month passed some how while using a open wifi network i got my wifi corrupted...the issue was that my wifi signal colour dosen't changed to blue and playstore wasn't opening...so i factory restored my phone using recovery mode bt no use..so i decided to unroot my cell using framaroot and wnt on to karbonn service centre...they took my phone and flashed my software again..since thn till date i hv been trying to root using framaroot...or flashing the superuser update.zip provided by u..bt no use..i cant root back my cell..plz help..beg of uu..i want to root again and ths tm i also wnt to apply custom roms to my cell..so plzz plzz plzz do hlp me..

Sent from my Titanium S1
3rd March 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 42

162 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by royroyal

I will describe my problem in brief.....2 mnths b4 i hv rooted my s1 titanium using framaroot-gandlaft xploit..and after a month passed some how while using a open wifi network i got my wifi corrupted...the issue was that my wifi signal colour dosen't changed to blue and playstore wasn't opening...so i factory restored my phone using recovery mode bt no use..so i decided to unroot my cell using framaroot and wnt on to karbonn service centre...they took my phone and flashed my software again..since thn till date i hv been trying to root using framaroot...or flashing the superuser update.zip provided by u..bt no use..i cant root back my cell..plz help..beg of uu..i want to root again and ths tm i also wnt to apply custom roms to my cell..so plzz plzz plzz do hlp me..

Sent from my Titanium S1

Download MTK Droid tools...

Extract and open it ...

connect your phone to pc....

wait for it show....

Look in the down left corner...

If it's yellow that means u are rooted if not click root button....

And for cwm you can also flash with this tool...
The Following User Says Thank You to N'ayam Amarsh'e For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 5

14 posts
Root using some different method for your device...
The Following User Says Thank You to TheNevermore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

44 posts
Thnks for th suggestions guys..bt i hv tried all possible solutions bt gt nthng..bt i hv nt yet ths MTK option..i will try it nd..post a rply soon..till u also give me some another suggestion..thnks again

Sent from my Titanium S1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread