Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cant BOOT my Phone!

Tip us?

gymfreak81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Cant BOOT my Phone!

My phone wont boot properly.. I am using Moto G with ATT Go phone Micro Sim card.

I also noticed that when I have my phone in Boot menu, it says LOCKED at the top even though i purchased this phone UNLOCKED From amazon. Does this mean they did not unlock my phone properly?

It gets stuck when i turn it on and will not boot properly.

Its stuck at the "WELCOME" screen

IT says "choose language to begin"
then it says "english"

there is a start button under that.. i cannot get it out of this screen no matter what i do.

So is it that the phone is still not unlocked or is it another issue??

it says press start button to begin but its not working, when i press it, all it does is it says "START BUTTON"
but the button press isnt actually doing anything or advancing my options/menu any further..

Also had the problem where my phone wouldnt power up, but let it sit for a day and held power down for 2min then it finally Powered up but still wont boot properly.

robin0800
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by gymfreak81 View Post
My phone wont boot properly.. I am using Moto G with ATT Go phone Micro Sim card.

I also noticed that when I have my phone in Boot menu, it says LOCKED at the top even though i purchased this phone UNLOCKED From amazon. Does this mean they did not unlock my phone properly?

It gets stuck when i turn it on and will not boot properly.

Its stuck at the "WELCOME" screen

IT says "choose language to begin"
then it says "english"

there is a start button under that.. i cannot get it out of this screen no matter what i do.

So is it that the phone is still not unlocked or is it another issue??

it says press start button to begin but its not working, when i press it, all it does is it says "START BUTTON"
but the button press isnt actually doing anything or advancing my options/menu any further..

Also had the problem where my phone wouldnt power up, but let it sit for a day and held power down for 2min then it finally Powered up but still wont boot properly.
The Locked on the boot screen is the state of the boot loader in your case Locked nothing to do with network lock.
In boot loader mode scroll down (volume down) to recovery select this (Volume up) when it reaches recovery hold volume up for 4 seconds and hit power until The menu appears
now navigate to Factory data reset (volume keys go up and down and power selects) select this then select reboot.
:
Robin0800