Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,155 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Why there is not any rom development Samsung based for s4 mini?

Tip us?

zooster
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 182
Default Why there is not any rom development Samsung based for s4 mini?

I'm interested in this device and I was evaluating wheteher to buy it or not, but I was noticing that the development of Samsung based rom is totally absent. There are just aosp based roms (cm, Pac and so on).
Just wondering, is there any specific reason or is it only because this device has not be chosen by users deving on Samsung rooms, just by chance?

HTC Sensation Z710e- ViperS 3.1.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 - StockRom V8

TNCS
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooster View Post
I'm interested in this device and I was evaluating wheteher to buy it or not, but I was noticing that the development of Samsung based rom is totally absent. There are just aosp based roms (cm, Pac and so on).
Just wondering, is there any specific reason or is it only because this device has not be chosen by users deving on Samsung rooms, just by chance?
Fate! Fate! LOL, just by some coincidence I guess. The only TW based ROM are for the Duos (GT-9192), since the stock ROM left many of us here unimpressed with it poor battery life and there's also the Knox issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to TNCS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]