Why there is not any rom development Samsung based for s4 mini?

Search This thread

zooster

Oct 14, 2007
I'm interested in this device and I was evaluating wheteher to buy it or not, but I was noticing that the development of Samsung based rom is totally absent. There are just aosp based roms (cm, Pac and so on).
Just wondering, is there any specific reason or is it only because this device has not be chosen by users deving on Samsung rooms, just by chance?

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
I'm interested in this device and I was evaluating wheteher to buy it or not, but I was noticing that the development of Samsung based rom is totally absent. There are just aosp based roms (cm, Pac and so on).
Just wondering, is there any specific reason or is it only because this device has not be chosen by users deving on Samsung rooms, just by chance?

Fate! Fate! LOL, just by some coincidence I guess. The only TW based ROM are for the Duos (GT-9192), since the stock ROM left many of us here unimpressed with it poor battery life and there's also the Knox issue.

Reactions: zooster

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Fate! Fate! LOL, just by some coincidence I guess. The only TW based ROM are for the Duos (GT-9192), since the stock ROM left many of us here unimpressed with it poor battery life and there's also the Knox issue.