First of all the things you need to make sure are that:
1. You have a rooted device with superuser installed.
2. You have root explorer installed as a system app.
3. And a little patience to follow all the steps
1. Send yourself a sms message or from any other phone while you are on setup wizard.
2. Open the message and in tap in the reply box.
3.Once you have your cursor in the reply box hit menu soft key and select attach or if u r using galaxy phones you have a paper clip button for the attachments.
4. Choose anything you want to attach for example a picture and a box will appear asking you for the application to select the picture from. It is usually Gallery or file explorer (in your case Root Explorer). Select the root explorer.
5. In root explorer hit Mount R/O button and grant root explorer superuser permission.
6. Find in the folder system/app/setupwizard.apk and delete the apk file.
7. Reboot and Enjoy your phone again!
HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED YOU.