ROOT Lost after ATT update (FIXED)

3rd March 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Recently (3-1-14) I notice some of my apps crashing and that I could not get into Safestrap...then I notice I had a OTA update from ATT that unrooted my Phone...So I began to look for help and found that if you tried to use Kingo (latest version) to re-root your phone it did not work..You have to find an earlier version. For me (1.1.5) worked. Then after you get you root access back just re- install that programs that you may have trouble with and you should be back to normal...

I hope this helps...
Last edited by kfrierson3; 3rd March 2014 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Someone already posted info...
3rd March 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag Fort Laudrdale
Thanks Meter: 32

198 posts
More
Cloud Search
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfrierson3

Recently (3-1-14) I notice some of my apps crashing and that I could not get into Safestrap...then I notice I had a OTA update from ATT that unrooted my Phone...So I began to look for help and found that if you tried to use Kingo (latest version) to re-root your phone it did not work..You have to find an earlier version. For me (1.1.5) worked. Then after you get you root access back just re- install that programs that you may have trouble with and you should be back to normal...

I hope this helps...

There is already a thread with the answer to this......http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...o#post50734552
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread