Tip us?

billyfraser93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyfraser93 View Post
Try Flash cwm using spflashtool
I've seen this I forgot how to fix but its because this phone has 2 recovery partitions
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billyfraser93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cungLe
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default thanks

Hey billy, thanks for the addvice. I got CWM and root thanks to you. I tried installing your MTKMADNESS port ROM. However, installation is aborted. It says: assert failed: package_extract_file("logo.img","/tmp/logo.img")
The Following User Says Thank You to cungLe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

billyfraser93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
The status 7 error just ignore its installed just reboot after error trust me

billyfraser93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Was going to replace first boot animation put code in update script but didn't bother to put new logo.IMG in so on last line of code it errors because I did not remove the last script if ya get me .

MrPilot
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:

Stock ROM with a few tweeks

Ignore error at end of installation
No complex clear cache nonsence on cwm installation, just flash.
Before I erase all of the content of my phone and mod it for the first time, I'd like to know if possible what kind of "tweaks" you've done thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to MrPilot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

billyfraser93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Its stock with viper audio and lock screen mods and a few other little things that I forgot try my port mtk madness mk2 its on need ROM and here links in my previous posts
I need ideas on what i should do for my next project.....
???

MrPilot
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Its stock with viper audio and lock screen mods and a few other little things that I forgot try my port mtk madness mk2 its on need ROM and here links in my previous posts
I need ideas on what i should do for my next project.....
???
Hey!

I rooted the phone and being a prick I removed stock android IMElatin keyboard. Then, after 6 months I factory reset and the stock keyboard was gone.

I found a "flashable" .zip with the stock keyboard. what do I need to use to "flash" the .zip into the 4.2.2 android system?
thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to MrPilot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

billyfraser93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Mtk droid tools 2.5.3 minimum plug phone in and use boot IMG to create cwm automatically there is a button on program to click for this its that simple

JASJ23
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hi guys, any news about kit kat on this phone???
The Following User Says Thank You to JASJ23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

billyfraser93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASJ23 View Post
hi guys, any news about kit kat on this phone???
Me and IoriX2k2 are onnit with kitkat ports I had one port boot but still major problems dev rom ATM .