Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Long press anywhere menu triggers way too easily. Possible to disable?

8th February 2014, 05:12 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
171 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
I enjoy that it is easy to access the themer menu easily, but it triggers very frequently when I am using the dialer widget. Is there any way to disable the menu?
 
 
8th February 2014, 05:30 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 210
 
530 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Have had same issue as have others m8,the developers are looking into it
10th February 2014, 09:14 PM |#3  
Noyamori's Avatar
Member
Flag PARIS
Thanks Meter: 5
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
For the moment, you can uncheck "Lock homescreen Widgets" in Advanced Settings > Desktop, I think that's a little bit more slowly to appear.
Last edited by Noyamori; 28th September 2014 at 08:39 PM.
2nd March 2014, 03:54 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyamori

For the moment, you can uncheck "Lock homescreen Widgets" in Advanced Settings > Desktop, I think that's a little bit more slowly to appear.

P.S. : Sorry for my bad english level

The problem is that Themer has "double tap" for Themer Menu in the Gestures. When using the Dialer widget you type the first 2 numbers and it thinks you double tapped. Wish I could disable this gesture.
2nd March 2014, 07:49 AM |#5  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
1,023 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wtraveler

The problem is that Themer has "double tap" for Themer Menu in the Gestures. When using the Dialer widget you type the first 2 numbers and it thinks you double tapped. Wish I could disable this gesture.

Hi,

Hold down on the homescreen - Themer Settings - Gestures - Double Tap - select the "X" at the top of the screen. Done
3rd March 2014, 06:32 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by beelbeel

I enjoy that it is easy to access the themer menu easily, but it triggers very frequently when I am using the dialer widget. Is there any way to disable the menu?

Well I find that it triggers much too easy as only a long press menu as well. In your case, just disable the double tap gesture in the settings.

But yea, that menu is popping up all the time for me when I don't want it to. Would like more settings for this. I have it set to pop up with long press on the home button. That is good enough for me. No need for it on the screen. An option to disable would be great.

Also would like an option to get rid of the red X on long presses when widgets are unlocked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes