XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.x][UNOFFICIAL][MULTIWINDOW]AOSB KK v1.3.2 [Mar 16]

Tip us?

crpalmer
Old
Thanks Meter 1494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix-N-Stonz View Post
I could not get NFL Mobile to link up to my Verizon account to save my life. Tried wiping cache, data of the app, signing in to MYVZW Mobile first,, nothing worked. It would never authenticate. I Then loaded a copy of another rom that I knew had a working version on it, backed it up with TB and restored it onto AOSB. Works fine now, didn't even have to authenticate it, it was already logged in. Haven't had any other issues.

On another note, has anyone ever managed to keep the DSP manager from crashing when a song changes? I know it happens on some roms and others it doesn't.
That was fixed about a month ago in CM. If a ROM is still force closing, you should probably encourage them to update their version of DSP Manager.

Domingoknows
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by crpalmer View Post
That was fixed about a month ago in CM. If a ROM is still force closing, you should probably encourage them to update their version of DSP Manager.
I don't know about CM (haven't run that in a month and a half), but it's definitely happening here.

crpalmer
Old
Thanks Meter 1494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domingoknows View Post
I don't know about CM (haven't run that in a month and a half), but it's definitely happening here.
As I said, if your ROM still has problems, encourage them to pull in the fix...

Stix-N-Stonz
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashonka View Post
I managed to get Netflix working. I uninstalled the newest version of Netflix and installed v3.0. That was the only issue I had with this ROM so I am really glad it could be worked around. I really like the way recent apps works on this.
thx for this. got mine workin too.
HTC DNA Moonshined/S-Off
AOSB KK v1.3.0

mr4r4n
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
where did you get 3.0? other then group messaging FCing, its been smooth sailing for me on this
Uploaded with ImageShack.com

ashonka
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I got v3.0 of Netflix from aptoide, but you can probably just Google the apk.
This rom has been my driver since I solved the Netflix issue. I do not have any complaints.

mr4r4n
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
Any one know of a fix for the group messaging by chance? I wanted to try and do a build of this Rom if there was a fix in 1.3.2 but have to do some salvage work to my building computer

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

ashonka
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Is that an issue with the default messaging app? I don't have any issues with group messaging on Hangouts.

jamiethemorris
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 641

DONATE TO ME
I'll get a 1.3.2 build out as soon as I can. Working like crazy on finals and my senior project right now.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk
If you feel that I have been helpful to you, instead of clicking my "thanks" button, check out my music:
Manic Harmonic
Fan Page

mr4r4n
Old
Thanks Meter 181

DONATE TO ME
No rush sir you are the man, new that the worst of recovery is behind me I wanted to contribute more to the community when I get my equipment up, thank you though

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk