Anyone want a free Samsung S-view cover? (wireless charging model)

Search This thread

brildenlanch

Dec 21, 2013
I just got my ballistic SG Maxx and I love it. Rather than going on eBay and selling it I figured I'd see if anyone here had use for it. No charge of course if maybe someone could reimburse me for shipping when they receive it. It's in great condition.

EDIT: Please don't say you want it and then just sell it on eBay. I want someone who actually wants one that maybe couldn't afford it to have it.

EDIT 2: WINNER Congrats to DOG666 for being our winner! I'm sorry to all who didn't win, I kind of picked randomly and he was the first to PM me. If I don't hear back from him soon with his address I will pick a second winner! And keep your eyes peeled for some similar giveaways I plan on doing in the next two months. Round of applause to the GN3A forum for being such good sports. Keep up the good work guys!

Attachments

• 20140303_190325.jpg
    20140303_190325.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 951
  • 20140303_190319.jpg
    20140303_190319.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 985
  • 20140303_190310.jpg
    20140303_190310.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 893
Last edited:

salahfathi

Mar 28, 2011
Ok I would love to but I live in Egypt so can you send it to me ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

altimax98

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
I'm in the US and I'll take it... I'll send the shipping once its sent out through paypal

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

brildenlanch

Dec 21, 2013

altimax98

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
I was hoping for someone in the US :( I'm sorry I should have specified.

Are you gonna actually use it? :)

Yup, got a wireless charging station coming for the wife's N7 I wanted to use it on

Edit- I'll pay it forward as well whenever I may upgrade my note I'll give it away for free as well

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

DOG666

Jun 17, 2010
Chula Vista, Ca
If its still up for grabs, I'd be more than willing to take it off your hands, I currently have no case on my note 3 & would love a case like this, I'll give a lil' extra on the shipping as a token of my gratitude =)

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

makavelisk

Mar 31, 2011
I would also love to take this off your hands and can have the shipping paid by paypal immediately. Let me know if anyone else falls through. I have the sview ledger with the pass through wireless charger but would love to have it all in one and an official Samsung product. Let me know!

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
If all the other people on page one are passed over, I'll take it. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

nlatifolia

Jan 6, 2014
I just got my ballistic SG Maxx and I love it. Rather than going on eBay and selling it I figured I'd see if anyone here had use for it. No charge of course if maybe someone could reimburse me for shipping when they receive it. It's in great condition.

EDIT: Please don't say you want it and then just sell it on eBay. I want someone who actually wants one that maybe couldn't afford it to have it.

I surely dont need the case just want to give a thank point to your Thanks Meter for your generousity. Not many people do what you do nowadays. :silly:

GHOSTIVVI

Sep 28, 2008
I'm in US. I would gladly take this off your hands if it's still available ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

CZroe

Nov 13, 2011
Newnan, GA
I've been trying to get one for so long but I'm a cheapskate! I would have given away my OEM wireless cover, Spigen Slim Armor, Bear Motion bumper, and more. I've already given away an unused Caseology case and ordered a battery door with microSD/SD adapter I didn't need (to experiment on for others here who asked me to) , so I'm already paying it forward. ;)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

cuhrazy

Oct 28, 2010
Toledo, Oh
I doubt it will get to me but I would really love this case. I currently just have the cheap Spigen case and it doesn't offer much protection. I have looked at this case for awhile but just never had the extra cash to get it.

G

GuestD2480

Is it still available? I can pay the shipping via paypal. I'm in CA, US :D

brildenlanch

Dec 21, 2013
I surely dont need the case just want to give a thank point to your Thanks Meter for your generousity. Not many people do what you do nowadays. :silly:

Thank you! I never knew about XDA until I got my Note 3 and the forums have helped me from day 1 of my purchase. Seeing as how they are expensive cases and I recently started doing well financially (well... better than I was at least haha) I thought I would make someone smile!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EDIT 2: WINNER Congrats to DOG666 for being our winner! I'm sorry to all who didn't win, I kind of picked randomly and he was the first to PM me. If I don't hear back from him soon with his address I will pick a second winner! And keep your eyes peeled for some similar giveaways I plan on doing in the next two months. Round of applause to the GN3A forum for being such good sports. Keep up the good work guys!

Thank you! I never knew about XDA until I got my Note 3 and the forums have helped me from day 1 of my purchase. Seeing as how they are expensive cases and I recently started doing well financially (well... better than I was at least haha) I thought I would make someone smile!

Really? =)

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Really. :) lol I PM'd you back to get your addy.