Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,021 Members 45,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My MOTO G will not power on

Tip us?

puntspeedchunk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] My MOTO G will not power on

My Moto G died this morning and when i plugged it back in it wouln't power back on. I've tried the freezer trick that people were talking about but that did nothing. When it is plugged in after holding down the power button the led starts to flash in about 5 second intervals but the phone wont turn on. The phone has been charging all day so this makes absolutely no sense to me. Im using the charger that cme with my galaxy tab 3 by the way, because people were ntioning that the phone was sensitive to chargers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

alawyflawy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default moto g

Quote:
Originally Posted by puntspeedchunk View Post
My Moto G died this morning and when i plugged it back in it wouln't power back on. I've tried the freezer trick that people were talking about but that did nothing. When it is plugged in after holding down the power button the led starts to flash in about 5 second intervals but the phone wont turn on. The phone has been charging all day so this makes absolutely no sense to me. Im using the charger that cme with my galaxy tab 3 by the way, because people were ntioning that the phone was sensitive to chargers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
i had this problem before i fixed it by charging it with my ipad 3g wall adapter with the moto g usb cable after holding down the power button for like 20 seconds.

serophia
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Try plugging in and hold power button for 60 seconds

Sent from my XT1034 using xda app-developers app