I just tried papyrus with pdf. It really works very nicely!
adding notes is very smooth, and the S-pen can directly write without needing to click anything or click done at the end.
What I found missing:
1. No highlighting, so I haven't found a way to specify transparency for the pen.
2. You can't flip pages with the volume button, or with a swipe - you have to click an icon at the top of the screen.
3. After PDF is imported, page rendering is slow. Flipping through the document takes some time.
4. No search
5. No links are followed, no table of contents.
6. Can't add pages to PDFs for notes.
And, a final comment: Don't buy the toolbox (which allows you to add text to your notes), it is really crappy!
Originally Posted by ziotom2
New funcion in papyrus for pdf editng
Inviato dal mio SM-P905 utilizzando Tapatalk