[ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.2 {Jewel} v7.0

Tip us?

BaumerS4
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssojyeti2 View Post
Yeah I have att router and the same problem as you guys
Yeah, I noticed when I woke up this morning that it was connected to the wifi again, but then it dropped out again at some point before I left for work. Guess if this keeps up I'll either pick up a cheap router or go back to MeanBean.

Having another issue with this ROM I've had on other non-Sense ROM's with the screen not turning on. I did as someone suggested and turned on the notification bar brightness slider, but touching up there still doesn't seem to wake the screen when I run into this issue. I've noticed it seems to happen about the time I get a notification or call, and it prevents me from answering the call. Does anyone have any input to fix this besides the brightness slider thing? I hate having to do a simulated battery pull whenever this happens.

adamlee011
Old
Thanks Meter 1235

DONATE TO ME
Guys you can try updating your router firmware or buy a new one. I'm hearing that new sense roms are doing it to some now too. Seems possible that it's something to do with newest versions of Android not supporting old router standards, if there is such a thing. Idk what the story is but my 2wire from att doesn't stay connected, my new netgear does. And that's all I'm going to say on the matter. KEYWORDS :ANDROID, ROUTER, WIFI, DISCONNECT, LOST CONNECTION.

HTC m7wls & m8whl
Pacman tester HTC Jewel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adamlee011 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ultimatelegend1
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Anyone here can receive Bluetooth files I can't

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

DARKSUPR3MACY
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I really love this rom, a lot. Hands down my favorite Kit Kat rom out currently for this device Was even my favorite Jelly Bean rom before I upgraded.

I'm having this problem with it though, that for a little while wasn't a huge deal but is really starting to become an issue now. Whenever the device is restarted, it crashes at least three times on bootup. Once it finally boots up it completely locks up on the lock screen and needs a hard reboot. It always starts fine after a couple more crashes on bootup, but it's fairly annoying. And the other day it crashed randomly overnight and completely froze on the boot screen, which sucked because my phone is my alarm hah.. Just wanted to bring these up, not sure if it's just my phone or whatever. Really don't want to have to find a new rom but may have to especially if it reboots and freezes mid boot in the middle of the night, very much prefer to not have that happen again.

Nice work on it overall though! Love having the option to change the white icons in the status bar back to blue!
The Following User Says Thank You to DARKSUPR3MACY For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

soapy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Does the GPS fix still apply to this and if so does anyone know where I can get it?

GPS hasn't been too hot for me acting with a 2 minute delay between refreshes.

ultimatelegend1
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Alex posts newer test builds in their Google plus page it doesn't support the new partition layout though, most of the new features are there and some bug fixes were made

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ultimatelegend1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mazda
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9482

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatelegend1 View Post
Alex posts newer test builds in their Google plus page it doesn't support the new partition layout though, most of the new features are there and some bug fixes were made

This is true. I'll post an official update on here in the next day or so but most we mostly like to post test builds to fix bugs and gauge what users like via our Google+
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mazda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Evolution_Freak
Old
Thanks Meter 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
This is true. I'll post an official update on here in the next day or so but most we mostly like to post test builds to fix bugs and gauge what users like via our Google+
For what it's worth, I would love to see Dirty Unicorns built for the new partition. This was always one of my favorite ROMs. *fingers crossed*

EVOlved human
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evolution_Freak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scottspa74
Old
Thanks Meter 2645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
I just looked thru the g+ community site, and maybe I'm retarded, but had a hell if a time trying to figure where to find downloads. Did find this .........

But still couldn't find anything specific as to where to test it or what site links are hosted on. DU is all I've used for about 7mo, and still on 4.3, myself. Would love to try some newer builds if available (old partition table).
Thanks, Mazda.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1394533824742.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	2624685  
Evo LTE=$XXX.XX ~ XDADevs = PRICELESS
------
Evo LTE. AKA "the beast" . Thanks regaw_lienad, you're a genius.
ROM: AOKP
Kernel: komodo v7
Hboot: lazy panda S-off 1.12.222

Evo 4G HW002
Rom: Deck GB
Kernel: SZ 0.savaged zen21
Recovery: AmonRa 1.80

- thanks whitslack & fastRX8 & Netarchy & Toast, of course. - my Evo: the house that toast built (& many other XDAers)- thank you all

Captain_Throwback
Old
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7749

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74 View Post
I just looked thru the g+ community site, and maybe I'm retarded, but had a hell if a time trying to figure where to find downloads. Did find this .........

But still couldn't find anything specific as to where to test it or what site links are hosted on. DU is all I've used for about 7mo, and still on 4.3, myself. Would love to try some newer builds if available (old partition table).
Thanks, Mazda.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Come on, update to the new partitions . . . it's just better .
Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005

Baseband: 1.05.20.0321_2 | PRI: 1.52_003 | PRL: 52100
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.7

Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003

Baseband: 1.13.11.1105 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.6b

Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.6

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]