Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,962 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 and the S5 comparison

Tip us?
 
zounduser
Old
(Last edited by zounduser; 4th March 2014 at 06:53 AM.)
#1  
zounduser's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1468
Posts: 4,560
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: sioux falls SD

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Note 3 and the S5 comparison

I just want to say. ........I think the note 3 not only looks better, but is better! The S5 is so ugly! And the 5.1 inch screen is just too small lol.... That's what she said. .... anyways, I would like to hear yalls opinion on the matter. My buddy had been waiting on the S5..... Only to b let down! I have no idea where Samsung was trying to go with this, but I think it's pretty safe to say that it is a fail of a upgrade coming from the S4. My buddy is now going with the Note 3, and I don't blame him one bit! This phone is beastmode in every way!!! The size is perfect, I have no problem using it one handed, and the spec sheet is on par with anything out right now. The only part of the Note 3 I have a problem with its that the camera lacks ois.. That's it. And I'm a huge htc fan. So this coming from me is huge! The Note 3 opened my mind about something other than htc, and I'm proud to say that.

Anyways enough rambling. .. Let's hear what u guys have to say on the matter.

Oh and btw, before u come in here and try bashing the topic, Lets all please remember the xda rules! Lol.



Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER
 
Agent
Old
#2  
Agent's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 349
Posts: 1,147
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: 127.0.0.1

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zounduser View Post
I just want to say. ........I think the note 3 not only looks better, but is better! The S5 is so ugly! And the 5.1 inch screen is just too small lol.... That's what she said. .... anyways, I would like to hear yalls opinion on the matter. My buddy had been waiting on the S5..... Only to b let down! I have no idea where Samsung was trying to go with this, but I think it's pretty safe to say that it is a fail of a upgrade coming from the S4. My buddy is now going with the Note 3, and I don't blame him one bit! This phone is beastmode in every way!!! The size is perfect, I have no problem using it one handed, and the spec sheet is on par with anything out right now. The only part of the Note 3 I have a problem with its that the camera lacks ois.. That's it. And I'm a huge htc fan. So this coming from me is huge! The Note 3 opened my mind about something other than htc, and I'm proud to say that.

Anyways enough rambling. .. Let's hear what u guys have to say on the matter.

Oh and btw, before u come in here and try bashing the topic, Lets all please remember the xda rules! Lol.



Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
lol what's funny is the Note 3 is better than the S5 in almost every way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Agent For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zounduser
Old
#3  
zounduser's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1468
Posts: 4,560
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: sioux falls SD

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent View Post
lol what's funny is the Note 3 is better than the S5 in almost every way.
Agreed!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER
 
Intub8
Old
#4  
Intub8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 706
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zounduser View Post

Oh and btw, before u come in here and try bashing the topic, Lets all please remember the xda rules! Lol.


Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I won't bash your topic just your title. Vs threads are against the rules. On that note , in before the lock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to Intub8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zounduser
Old
#5  
zounduser's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1468
Posts: 4,560
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: sioux falls SD

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intub8 View Post
I won't bash your topic just your title. Vs threads are against the rules. On that note , in before the lock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app
Nice. Lol. I successfully changed the title. Thanks for reminding me buddy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER
 
Agent
Old
#6  
Agent's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 349
Posts: 1,147
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: 127.0.0.1

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zounduser View Post
Nice. Lol. I successfully changed the title. Thanks for reminding me buddy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Good idea
 
zounduser
Old
(Last edited by oka1; 4th March 2014 at 10:01 AM.)
#7  
zounduser's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1468
Posts: 4,560
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: sioux falls SD

 
DONATE TO ME
Hey mod, I'm sorry I just saw the device comparison thread. My bad, I will move the discussion over there. Please feel free to close this if need b.

Again my apologies,

Zound

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


Thanks ! and with that, This THREAD IS CLOSED ..... ~~~ oka1
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more

Samsung Gear Live Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV

XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutleris known for his XDA Unboxingseries where … more

Make Your Own DIY Capacitive Stylus

The XDA Portal is a place where we like to talkabout things that are interesting, fun, and sometimes … more