Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

System error

Tip us?

NUGENT GAGNER
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default System error

I tried to flash carbon 4.4 and while doing that i needed to upgrade my recovery so when trying to upgrade the recovery i typed the wrong command "fastboot flash boot recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.7-endeavoru.img" and it wiped out my entire android system, i didn't notice then so i went back and typed the correct command "fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.7-endeavoru.img" then flashed my rom properly. After a successful boot i went through the set-up and the rom worked perfectly fine until i opened my file explorer and found out that my storage is only 2GB and that the entire system is gone so i tried flashing a sense rom but it doesnt install it

I really need help

Bobbi lim
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUGENT GAGNER View Post
I tried to flash carbon 4.4 and while doing that i needed to upgrade my recovery so when trying to upgrade the recovery i typed the wrong command "fastboot flash boot recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.7-endeavoru.img" and it wiped out my entire android system, i didn't notice then so i went back and typed the correct command "fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.7-endeavoru.img" then flashed my rom properly. After a successful boot i went through the set-up and the rom worked perfectly fine until i opened my file explorer and found out that my storage is only 2GB and that the entire system is gone so i tried flashing a sense rom but it doesnt install it

I really need help
Do a full wipe and install the rom all over again. SD card and everything
Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 running Android L
The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbi lim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NUGENT GAGNER
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi lim View Post
Do a full wipe and install the rom all over again. SD card and everything
it doesn't work

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2232
Try another Rom or another kernel like a custom kernel or another kitkat kernel...somehow the stock of carbon is f&cked up and yea...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)