[Q] Help me! Stuck at CWM

OP AKANFatality

4th March 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
More
I had my phone rooted and successfully got superuser access. From Rom manager, using cwm, i planned to backup my rom as i was intending to flash a custom rom in a few days. When i started the backup, my phone rebooted into cwm and the backup was finished in like 2-3 minutes.
It rebooted again but to the cwm and not android. I cleared cache and dalvik cache. Still rebooting into cwm. I tried restoring from sdcard using my backup of ROM. But it gives a md5 mismatch error. Please help me to figure this out! And access my android. I dont want a new rom.
4th March 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
More
Thumbs up Worked it out myself! Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKANFatality

I had my phone rooted and successfully got superuser access. From Rom manager, using cwm, i planned to backup my rom as i was intending to flash a custom rom in a few days. When i started the backup, my phone rebooted into cwm and the backup was finished in like 2-3 minutes.
It rebooted again but to the cwm and not android. I cleared cache and dalvik cache. Still rebooting into cwm. I tried restoring from sdcard using my backup of ROM. But it gives a md5 mismatch error. Please help me to figure this out! And access my android. I dont want a new rom.

Ok. Thanks for bothering u people. I solved it myself by reflashing cwm using odin.!
The Following User Says Thank You to AKANFatality For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread