Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 40,323 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Should i get the moto g?

Tip us?

nocial
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I would stick with the N2 for now.

mixed nuts
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
It doesn't make a difference to be honest, I'm the one who's going to pay for the new phone anyway because i promised him to either give him my phone or get him a large screened phone if he got decent marks and he did

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Roguefoxx
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed nuts View Post
It doesn't make a difference to be honest, I'm the one who's going to pay for the new phone anyway because i promised him to either give him my phone or get him a large screened phone if he got decent marks and he did

I wish a little bribe like that would work with my son!

Atomix86
Old
Thanks Meter 261
I await your "I regret my decision" topic

Sent from my Google Nexus G -
Current Phones
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Shiny ROM KTU84P - Fancy Kernel r53 - Android 4.4.4 KitKat

Retired Phones
BlackBerry Bold 9650, HTC Wildfire S
The Following User Says Thank You to Atomix86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jman1234
Old
(Last edited by jman1234; 2nd March 2014 at 09:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
I don't have much experience with android phones, but I came from a Galaxy S3 and I don't miss it all that much. Sure I'd probably still use my S3 if I wanted to take a quick picture of myself, but meh. I'm not a major fan of the humungous screens when all I want to do is call someone or text. I have my tablet and PC if I want to play games and watch movies. This is a very nice phone for the money. I remember using my tweaked out KFHD 7 for the first time a few weeks after buying this phone and the screen size startled me when I saw all the apps I installed on the tablet. xD

mixed nuts
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
I don't think I'll regret my decision

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed nuts For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Atomix86
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed nuts View Post
I don't think I'll regret my decision

I was only teasing , the Moto G is a solid device I'm sure you'll love it just like we all are
Current Phones
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Shiny ROM KTU84P - Fancy Kernel r53 - Android 4.4.4 KitKat

Retired Phones
BlackBerry Bold 9650, HTC Wildfire S

Bizdady
Old
Thanks Meter 582
I actually gave my Note 2 to my brother and kept the G full time. Im getting about 5-6 hours screen time. Its nice to use a phone 1 handed again. I have a Nexus 7 for big screen viewing.
"mkdir android ; cd android ; repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git ; repo sync ; make"

HTC Evo 4G/Galaxy Nexus/Galaxy S3/Samsung Galaxy Note II
Kindle Fire/Asus Transformer Prime/Nexus 7

Twitter @bizdady
Google + Bizdady

episode96
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I use both regularly, the Moto G is my personal phone and the Note 2 is what I use for the office. I prefer the Moto G for two reasons: stock Android ( don't like Touchwiz and despise Samsung's hardware buttons) and its size makes it a better fit for my hands.

It's a matter of personal preference really. The Note 2 has some serious advantages (SD slot, better camera, stylus). It's just that I don't care about those.