5,606,465 Members 33,353 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Incorrect "bloatware" removed?

Tip us?

iminoob
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default thanks bro

u really helpful.your thread make my day bright again.thank god i found your post.i wish u all the best and happy always

Jack_Bauer_AUS
Old
(Last edited by Jack_Bauer_AUS; 16th March 2014 at 03:23 AM.) Reason: Updated progress + More Info
Thanks Meter 12
I just tried this on Omega v25 and it did not work for me. I didn't have any problems copying, changing permissions or wiping caches.

I just cannot get the Y & Z axis to work. X axis (left to right) works in games however most apps need the other axis in order to actually rotate the screen automatically.

This is what I have done so far:
- Completely clean install of ROM (Omega v25)
- All Samsung apps are installed
- I have been through every app installed and ensured that screen rotation has been enabled
- I have tried with and without Wanam Xposed
- I have even tried ticking the "Enable all rotation angles" in Wanam Xposed (this worked briefly on Omega v23)
- I installed the ScreenRotation.zip script that is on the forums - Didn't work
- I pulled out the lib file, copied it over to system/lib, set permissions, wiped all caches - Didn't work

I ran some system tests. Maybe someone here can help me work out what is wrong. It makes me wonder whether any firmware needs updating (internally). When I first had the phone I had to format the system completely and return to stock rom in order to get certain features working.

I'm learning all of this as I go. Take a look at these tests I ran (*#0*#). Y & Z axis are reading but not registering... Which makes me think it's simply software related.