FORUMS

Please somebody

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By aeris170, Junior Member on 25th February 2014, 08:28 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I did lots of stupid things one of them was flashing a custom rom made for ics since i still got gb it got my phone boot loop. Then i searched about this, a guy said that he could reach to his recovery mode by spamming the back key while the phone loops. When i tried amazingly it worked then i immedieatly wiped dalvik cache and battery stats(or smth). Then i head in to the place where you can mount and unmount things i formatted /data and the other things with /. Now i have found the ultimate solution: flash the stock rom. But i cannot reach to my recovery mode. I have installed CWM to my device (and also rooted) before everything happened i remember i activated usb debugging mode(won't be a problem).

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PHONE BUT I DON'T PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?

any help will be appreciated and btw sorry for bad english i hope you can understand what i am trying to say :P.

26th February 2014, 11:22 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeris170

I did lots of stupid things one of them was flashing a custom rom made for ics since i still got gb it got my phone boot loop. Then i searched about this, a guy said that he could reach to his recovery mode by spamming the back key while the phone loops. When i tried amazingly it worked then i immedieatly wiped dalvik cache and battery stats(or smth). Then i head in to the place where you can mount and unmount things i formatted /data and the other things with /. Now i have found the ultimate solution: flash the stock rom. But i cannot reach to my recovery mode. I have installed CWM to my device (and also rooted) before everything happened i remember i activated usb debugging mode(won't be a problem).

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PHONE BUT I DON'T PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?

any help will be appreciated and btw sorry for bad english i hope you can understand what i am trying to say :P.

Actually I don't know what u mean
But if u want to use custom rom base on ics, u should power off ur phone(or pull the battery out and put it back) and flash stock ics firmware
And u will need to root ur phone again with a software called eroot
And install cwm again if u have a locked bootloader
Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to rt235130 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2014, 06:18 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
What languages ​​do you speak?

Yes repair with pc companion or flashboot, to get a clean phone.
And read topic if you want install a custom rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Diabblo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 05:21 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabblo

What languages ​​do you speak?

Yes repair with pc companion or flashboot, to get a clean phone.
And read topic if you want install a custom rom

I speak turkish and english now im trying to fix my phone with fastboot and btw sorry for the late answer
4th March 2014, 06:22 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Smile ĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞ
GUYS I USED FLASHTOOL AND IT WORKED AND THANK ALL SO MUCH FOR REPLYING THIS THREAD xD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread