5,600,234 Members 38,265 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SYCOM wireless keyboard case w/ battery 39.00!

Tip us?

impacta
Old
(Last edited by impacta; 5th December 2013 at 04:10 AM.) Reason: not going to purchas
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default SYCOM wireless keyboard case w/ battery 39.00!

Did a quick search didnt see any thing
SYCOM® Shock Proof PU Leather Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Flip Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note III, Note 3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Its marked down from 200.00 Havent seen or heard too much about these, I ordered one for my dad hes always whining about the on screen keyboard (first real smart phone). Merry Xmas Pops!
The Following User Says Thank You to impacta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

babyshanks
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by impacta View Post
Did a quick search didnt see any thing
SYCOM® Shock Proof PU Leather Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Flip Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note III, Note 3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Its marked down from 200.00 Havent seen or heard too much about these, I ordered one for my dad hes always whining about the on screen keyboard (first real smart phone). Merry Xmas Pops!
can I swiftkey with this
Thanks for the F-Shack, Love Dirty Mike and the Boys.
I'm a sucker for the thanks button

Mikegrmn
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Looks kinda cool if you really need a physical keyboard. Only thing making me suspicious is the following "main selling point":
•Great gift included! Fast 6~10 Days Delivery!

What could that great gift be???

levi47
Old
(Last edited by levi47; 5th December 2013 at 04:51 PM.) Reason: typo
Thanks Meter 0
Default Free Gift=Card Reader

I think that the free gift they refer to is the card reader in the images for the product.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41TPr0ONMfL.jpg

I am interested in this item but it looks to be larger than the face of the Note 3. I'd like to know if you can comfortably hold the phone+case open and thumb type. I wish they would release a folio back replacement that has a keyboard on the inside face and the bluetooth\NFC\battery in the spine\joint. If the front of the case(back of keyboard) was an e-ink screen it would turn the Note 3 into my perfect mobile computer.
Phone: Rogers HTC Dream
SPL: Danger SPL 1.33.2005
Radio: 3.22.26.17
Recovery: RA-Dream 1.6.2R
ROM: CM 5.0.7-test2
Swap: 64MB
Ext3: 890MB
SD Card: 8GB Class 6

macdroid01
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Very interesting.

Anyone here get one? Kinda leery of it with only 3 reviews on Amazon. Also wish it had a kickstand but I can rig one onto it myself perhaps.

keyboard design looks good, no silly keys crowding out the all - important QWERTY. And it has nice arrows in the right spot. Hm.