Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,293 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How Do I Create a Slider for MP3s?

Tip us?

omaral
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default How Do I Create a Slider for MP3s?

How can I make a progress bar for playing MP3s? And is it possible to make it so you can slide your finger along the progress bar to control where you want to play the MP3?

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,232

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by omaral View Post
How can I make a progress bar for playing MP3s? And is it possible to make it so you can slide your finger along the progress bar to control where you want to play the MP3?
Assuming that you already have Media Utilities installed and setup to work with Zooper this will do the trick to display the song progress. Using it as a slider is not possible though.

Progress bar module with custom values setup:
Min 0
Value #TMU_TRACK_PERC#
Max 100

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.

omaral
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
Assuming that you already have Media Utilities installed and setup to work with Zooper this will do the trick to display the song progress.

Progress bar module with custom values setup:
Min 0
Value #TMU_TRACK_PERC#
Max 100
Yes I got Media Utilities already set up in Zooper, so thats not a problem. I entered the code as you said in the progress bar module value. Min and max values already had 0 and 100 respectively by default. But it doesnt work. Could you check to see if this is the right code?

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,232

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by omaral View Post
Yes I got Media Utilities already set up in Zooper, so thats not a problem. I entered the code as you said in the progress bar module value. Min and max values already had 0 and 100 respectively by default. But it doesnt work. Could you check to see if this is the right code?
Did you check the "Send progress" option in Media Utilities? It's down at the bottom in the Experimental section.
I'm sure the code works because I tested it on my device before posting it

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.

omaral
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
Did you check the "Send progress" option in Media Utilities? It's down at the bottom in the Experimental section.
I'm sure the code works because I tested it on my device before posting it
Ahhh.. perfect! thanks a million. One question.. do you think Zooper drains battery?

CopKiller76
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Not really. I have my screen full of zooper and it uses very low battery.

Sent from GT-I9505 via Tapatalk