Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more
Post Reply

RK3066 android mini pc help

OP TA2THEKING

26th February 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
hi i have android mini pc and i want to root it but the computer dont recognize him, i tried all the methods but any of them not working. i really want to root it and install cfw i hope that someone can help me. i'm upload few pictures that maybe can be usefull.
thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-02-24 23.26.27.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	2601492   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-02-24 23.26.58.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	2601493   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-02-24 23.27.38.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	2601494   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-02-24 23.28.35.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	2601495  
27th February 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Lugo-RA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TA2THEKING

hi i have android mini pc and i want to root it but the computer dont recognize him, i tried all the methods but any of them not working. i really want to root it and install cfw i hope that someone can help me. i'm upload few pictures that maybe can be usefull.
thanks.

Have you tried "Moborobo"?
Grab the latest version here: http://www.moborobo.com/

27th February 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
i tried this
Quote:
Originally Posted by gippus

Have you tried "Moborobo"?

yes i tried "Moborobo" but he is not recognize the mini-pc..

i dont even have a "su" command in "mobile terminal".
27th February 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Lugo-RA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TA2THEKING

yes i tried "Moborobo" but he is not recognize the mini-pc..

i dont even have a "su" command in "mobile terminal".

I have solved my UG007 here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2102600
27th February 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gippus

I have solved my UG007 here:

i wish this was my problem..
the computer is not even show me "unknown device".
if i was able to view the device in "adb devices" then i could use this post.
thanks anyway.
4th March 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #6  
buhohitr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,560
 
5,283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TA2THEKING

i wish this was my problem..
the computer is not even show me "unknown device".
if i was able to view the device in "adb devices" then i could use this post.
thanks anyway.

I'm sure that the device don't come with the data usb cable, find a usb charger/data cable from a galaxy phone, let the device bootup, plug in the cable then push the reset button for 20 sec, let see if that works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Stick Computers by ThreadRank