5,593,248 Members 32,489 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 10.2 Stable for Nook Color

Tip us?

echoedge
Old
Thanks Meter 5
This was happening in November nightlies for me and it's still and issue in the stable release.
It's not a huge deal but it can be really annoying.

You know the open recent/open apps button in the bottom navigation bar?

All the other ones work but this button stops functioning relatively frequently, but of a pain because that's my main use for that tablet ui navbar.
By not functioning I just mean it does nothing when you press it, it's just a inactive button so to speak.

I can fix it (temporarily because it stops working again and again) by going into settings > interface > [navigation bar] buttons and layout.
And then just reset it.

Love the rom but this happens too frequently its quite annoying, anyone else have this issue, it's kind of a silly issue I hope there's some fix.

Thanks

pastordl
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk989 View Post
Yea, factory reset. Tried two different downloads on two different computers. I'll try it and see with 2.4.1.0 though.

CM 10.1.3 works fine, and I had some of the January CM 10.2 nightlies running on it fine as well.
Try the 1-19 nightly available through this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2653483

Look under "Where can I get older releases" follow the link. You'll have to scroll down quite a bit.

They reverted to an older kernel for the "stable" release. I had some different issues with that kernel (see post 7). I stayed with the 1/19 nightly and have had no issues.
Run Netflix app on CM10 or 11 here.

Need help with your Nook Color or having problems with it. Need recoveries, Google Play says, "This app is not available for your device", here.

Want a smoother, longer running Nook Color with more free memory, here.

Nook Color Info:

CM 11 Primary ------------- CM 11 Exp ------- CM 11 Vehicle
MB # QI11M9DGHGQ --- QIOAM90GB4R --- QIOBM99JTZC
DATE: 01/26/2011 --------- 11/04/2010 ---------- 11/23/2010
All have: CPU REV: ES 1.2; SCREEN: Cyttsp; mmc: SEM08G

Firehawk989
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastordl View Post
Try the 1-19 nightly available through this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2653483

Look under "Where can I get older releases" follow the link. You'll have to scroll down quite a bit.

They reverted to an older kernel for the "stable" release. I had some different issues with that kernel (see post 7). I stayed with the 1/19 nightly and have had no issues.
Tried with TWRP 2.4.1 that you linked me to and still same problem. Must be the kernel as you say.

Will try the 1/19 nightly. Had they fixed the battery life/wakelock issue at that point? That was my only problem with 10.2. I get no wakelock problems and 4 or 5 days of battery life with CM 10.1, so I'll just stick with that if there are still issues in 10.2.

Thanks for your help!
HTC Sensation-----CM10.2 Rooted SOFF TWRP
Nook Color-----------CM 10.1.3 Rooted TWRP Xposed Netflix mod

22jjones
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default USB Host Mode - sorry if beating a dead horse here...

I haven't checked back in a long, long time....but are there any kernel patches to enable usb host/peripheral switching?