Tip us?

sumeet922
Old
Thanks Meter 7
v v v v v v slow rom

KalZakath
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Hey OP, are you coing to develope miui v6 for ace?

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KalZakath For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

li70
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I hope Stickman89 dont give up on this rom, any news?
I'm using latest official miui for the moment, its working smoother than before, but i think u can do better so im waiting for your next release.
Keep up the good work on SLC ,)
The Following User Says Thank You to li70 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nazimohideen
Old
Thanks Meter 17
My DHD went blank yesterday and today too for some unknown reason. I had to pull battery and restart as it won't budge. Must be of its age but am not sure what went wrong suddenly.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

li70
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazimohideen View Post
My DHD went blank yesterday and today too for some unknown reason. I had to pull battery and restart as it won't budge. Must be of its age but am not sure what went wrong suddenly.

what rom are you using?
Maybe a full whipe and reinstall the rom, dont use apps to restore system data like "titanium backup".
It could be a lot of things..

nazimohideen
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by li70 View Post
what rom are you using?
Maybe a full whipe and reinstall the rom, dont use apps to restore system data like "titanium backup".
It could be a lot of things..
The same ROM JBMIUIv5 latest version, I am not a heavy user and this has happened for the first time with me up to this version.

li70
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazimohideen View Post
The same ROM JBMIUIv5 latest version, I am not a heavy user and this has happened for the first time with me up to this version.

and did you installed update1? if not install it.
What you can try also is to flash latest miui from official website and flash it over this rom, you can try i did it and it seems working well, but normally with the update should be ok it works good but with a bit of lag sometimes.

Stickman89
Old
(Last edited by Stickman89; 18th March 2014 at 02:30 AM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2130

DONATE TO ME
Default [s89 mods;] Goodies to be dropped... Look what I've ported!

Sorry guys, coupled with unwell I've been busy. I will overhaul our base to solve some of those slow downs we've had reported.

I thought I'd show you what I've also managed to port to the DesireHD.... Dadaaa, it's MIUI V5 Camera ported and working entirely (well everything accept panoroma). Look forward to it's presence in the next release; which will of coarse be based upon the latest MIUI build to date and hopefully baked in a different oven ;0

Screenshot:

Best Regards,

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Stickman89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nazimohideen
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman89 View Post
Sorry guys, coupled with unwell I've been busy. I will overhaul our base to solve some of those slow downs we've had reported.

I thought I'd show you what I've also managed to port to the DesireHD.... Dadaaa, it's MIUI V5 Camera ported and working entirely (well everything accept panoroma). Look forward to it's presence in the next release; which will of coarse be based upon the latest MIUI build to date and hopefully baked in a different oven ;0

Screenshot:

Dude you are awesome :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

li70
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Oh you'r back with good news!! damn man you the man!
Glad to see you again ^^ i feel like desire hd will have a good future with you working on it.

Thanks for the good work