Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,299 Members 48,063 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[rom][sero7 pro][gummy][unofficial][kang]

Tip us?

Bdadd34
Old
(Last edited by Bdadd34; 30th March 2014 at 09:37 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 372
Default [rom][sero7 pro][gummy][unofficial][kang]

KANG######THIS ROM IS UNOFFICIAL######KANG

I've been builing this for a while now for personal use and I thought I would share it now that everything seems to be working. All I do is compile and upload..these are the Devs that did all the tough stuff...Thanks for making this such a great Tablet.

All Credit, Thanks & Donations need to go to these guys:

TEAM-GUMMY- https://twitter.com/TeamGummyRom
randomblame- TakTik Rom
delorespark- DOPA Rom
davepmer- CM-11

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!!!!
NOT MY FAULT IF YOU BRICK YOUR TABLET!!!!!
YADA YADA YADA!!!!

Git Hub----kernel https://github.com/bdadd34/android_k...isense_m470bsa

Download GummYKanG--
3-13-14- new kernel with no oc based off of delorespark kernel source with davepmer wi-fi + full device tree including ramdisk..all deloresparks original patches for audio and charger. It doesn't have his latest bluetooth patch but i will add into next build. i will upload an oc kernel in post #2 shortly for those wanting one. Dont know about adding govs...they seem to lag pretty bad and i have yet to find any in other tegra 3 device. I'm thinking there is reason for that...so instead i will try to tweek interactive and ondemand and see how that runs.

3-29-14- new build based off delores park aosp repos and all his patches except 2nd a2dp patch which caused problems with viper4android and some bluetooth audio freeze ups. I will start weekly updates now and sometimes sooner if needed. No overclock in rom but I will upload a new basic oc kernel tomorrow.

gUmmYkAng dOwnlOAd fOldEr

Download your favorite 4.4.2 gapps-
PA Gapps http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942
Slim Gapps http://www.slimroms.net/.../addons4-4

highly recommended
Download SuperSU http://download.chainfire.eu/382/Sup...erSU-v1.93.zip

Boot to recovery--use one of randomblames recoveries either one should work fine.
wipe data and format system
flash rom
flash gapps
flash superSU

Enjoy

Screen Shots

If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes.
-John Wooden
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bdadd34 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bdadd34
Old
(Last edited by Bdadd34; 14th March 2014 at 07:19 PM.) Reason: added new kernel
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 372
Default Boot.img zips

new 1.5ghz for latest rom version--oc, added sio and tcp_westwood, changed ondemand and interactive gov settings for performence.
github link now in op
gUmmYkAngOc314.zip - 8.42 MB

rom kernel
gUmmYkAng314_rom_kern.zip - 9.67 MB

here are a couple 1.3 ghz kernels built from delorespark's m470bsa source. Both with davepmer wi-fi changes..sorry no signitures yet, so disable check in recovery.

PRE CHARGER FIX ONLY
stkgUmmY_nocpuQt.zip--no cpu quiet, no oc, very stock like.
http://d-h.st/Wzq]stkgUmmY_nocpuQt.zip - 9.56 MB

stkgUmmY_plus3-12-14boot.zip--no oc, added cpu quiet, and tcp_westwood
http://d-h.st/EYG]stkgUmmY_plus3-12-....zip - 9.56 MB
If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes.
-John Wooden
The Following User Says Thank You to Bdadd34 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Moirae
Old
Thanks Meter 1
pics!! =D

Bdadd34
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moirae View Post
pics!! =D
I'll try to post some tonight when I get home from work.

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
-John Wooden

Moirae
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Good stuff man!

MrSimmonsSr
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Thanks so much for taking the time to put this together and for sharing it. Anything not working that you know of? A2DP? HDMI?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

jerbear294
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSimmonsSr View Post
Thanks so much for taking the time to put this together and for sharing it. Anything not working that you know of? A2DP? HDMI?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
In the OP it says everything is working. Probably the ROM is based on Dave's device trees, that's what my public PAC build will be based on.

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Current Device: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Android 4.4.4_r2 - AOSP - Build DoPa 2.1

Current Development: CyanogenMod for the Slate 7 Plus, Ubuntu Touch for the Sero 7 Pro (M470BSA/USA Model)
DEVELOPMENT TEMPORARILY HALTED - sowwy

Like the Sero 7 Pro? Go to this thread and ask for our own forum and then add this to your signature till we get one.

Bdadd34
Old
(Last edited by Bdadd34; 5th March 2014 at 10:41 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 372
Everything I have tested has worked so far...I'm going to get an HDMI cord today so I can test that. All other video and sound works and HDMI should as well but haven't been able to test. The device tree and current kernel are based from Randomblames repo but have little bits and pieces from tf101 tf301 grouper davpmer and delorespark. I'm currently switching the kernel base to davepmers , he did a lot of work fixing the hack job hisense did on the source code. I used randomblames first because deloresparks audio fix was made for taktik and I wanted to test first with that kernel base. I have a build going now with a new gummy sync and davepmers kernel.

Also anyone else having issues uploading to dev-host I get to 100% and I hangs...tried 3 different computers at 2 separate locations same result.

Edit...
---just beamed a pic to my xt926 with NFC while Bluetooth audio was playing Pandora..😀

---Any request for kernel govs or iosched ? Going to try to build a couple kerneles tonight.
-John Wooden
The Following User Says Thank You to Bdadd34 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AngryManMLS
Old
Thanks Meter 666

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdadd34 View Post
Also anyone else having issues uploading to dev-host I get to 100% and I hangs...tried 3 different computers at 2 separate locations same result.
I'd recommend using Android File Host myself. I rarely have issues uploading ROMs on there.

C64assembly
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdadd34 View Post
Everything I have tested has worked so far...I'm going to get an HDMI cord today so I can test that. All other video and sound works and HDMI should as well but haven't been able to test. The device tree and current kernel are based from Randomblames repo but have little bits and pieces from tf101 tf301 grouper davpmer and delorespark. I'm currently switching the kernel base to davepmers , he did a lot of work fixing the hack job hisense did on the source code. I used randomblames first because deloresparks audio fix was made for taktik and I wanted to test first with that kernel base. I have a build going now with a new gummy sync and davepmers kernel.

Edit...
---just beamed a pic to my xt926 with NFC while Bluetooth audio was playing Pandora..😀

---Any request for kernel govs or iosched ? Going to try to build a couple kerneles tonight.
Awesome news! For CPU govs how about SmartassV2. I had a bad download and couldnt flash. Gonna try redownloading rom.