FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

[rom][sero7 pro][gummy][unofficial][kang]

524 posts
Thanks Meter: 373
 
By Bdadd34, Senior Member on 4th March 2014, 10:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
KANG######THIS ROM IS UNOFFICIAL######KANG

I've been builing this for a while now for personal use and I thought I would share it now that everything seems to be working. All I do is compile and upload..these are the Devs that did all the tough stuff...Thanks for making this such a great Tablet.

All Credit, Thanks & Donations need to go to these guys:

TEAM-GUMMY- https://twitter.com/TeamGummyRom
randomblame- TakTik Rom
delorespark- DOPA Rom
davepmer- CM-11

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!!!!
NOT MY FAULT IF YOU BRICK YOUR TABLET!!!!!
YADA YADA YADA!!!!

Git Hub----kernel https://github.com/bdadd34/android_k...isense_m470bsa

Download GummYKanG--
3-13-14- new kernel with no oc based off of delorespark kernel source with davepmer wi-fi + full device tree including ramdisk..all deloresparks original patches for audio and charger. It doesn't have his latest bluetooth patch but i will add into next build. i will upload an oc kernel in post #2 shortly for those wanting one. Dont know about adding govs...they seem to lag pretty bad and i have yet to find any in other tegra 3 device. I'm thinking there is reason for that...so instead i will try to tweek interactive and ondemand and see how that runs.

3-29-14- new build based off delores park aosp repos and all his patches except 2nd a2dp patch which caused problems with viper4android and some bluetooth audio freeze ups. I will start weekly updates now and sometimes sooner if needed. No overclock in rom but I will upload a new basic oc kernel tomorrow.

gUmmYkAng dOwnlOAd fOldEr

Download your favorite 4.4.2 gapps-
PA Gapps http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942
Slim Gapps http://www.slimroms.net/.../addons4-4

highly recommended
Download SuperSU http://download.chainfire.eu/382/Sup...erSU-v1.93.zip

Boot to recovery--use one of randomblames recoveries either one should work fine.
wipe data and format system
flash rom
flash gapps
flash superSU

Enjoy

Screen Shots






Last edited by Bdadd34; 30th March 2014 at 09:37 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bdadd34 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
5th March 2014, 12:39 AM |#2  
Bdadd34's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Medford, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 373
 
More
Boot.img zips
new 1.5ghz for latest rom version--oc, added sio and tcp_westwood, changed ondemand and interactive gov settings for performence.
github link now in op
gUmmYkAngOc314.zip - 8.42 MB

rom kernel
gUmmYkAng314_rom_kern.zip - 9.67 MB

here are a couple 1.3 ghz kernels built from delorespark's m470bsa source. Both with davepmer wi-fi changes..sorry no signitures yet, so disable check in recovery.

PRE CHARGER FIX ONLY
stkgUmmY_nocpuQt.zip--no cpu quiet, no oc, very stock like.
http://d-h.st/Wzq]stkgUmmY_nocpuQt.zip - 9.56 MB

stkgUmmY_plus3-12-14boot.zip--no oc, added cpu quiet, and tcp_westwood
http://d-h.st/EYG]stkgUmmY_plus3-12-....zip - 9.56 MB
Last edited by Bdadd34; 14th March 2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: added new kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to Bdadd34 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 01:29 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
pics!! =D
5th March 2014, 02:09 AM |#4  
Bdadd34's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Medford, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 373
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moirae

pics!! =D

I'll try to post some tonight when I get home from work.

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
5th March 2014, 10:35 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Good stuff man!
5th March 2014, 11:48 AM |#6  
MrSimmonsSr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Thanks so much for taking the time to put this together and for sharing it. Anything not working that you know of? A2DP? HDMI?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
5th March 2014, 12:53 PM |#7  
jerbear294's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Palm Bay
Thanks Meter: 508
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSimmonsSr

Thanks so much for taking the time to put this together and for sharing it. Anything not working that you know of? A2DP? HDMI?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

In the OP it says everything is working. Probably the ROM is based on Dave's device trees, that's what my public PAC build will be based on.

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk
5th March 2014, 05:23 PM |#8  
Bdadd34's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Medford, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 373
 
More
Everything I have tested has worked so far...I'm going to get an HDMI cord today so I can test that. All other video and sound works and HDMI should as well but haven't been able to test. The device tree and current kernel are based from Randomblames repo but have little bits and pieces from tf101 tf301 grouper davpmer and delorespark. I'm currently switching the kernel base to davepmers , he did a lot of work fixing the hack job hisense did on the source code. I used randomblames first because deloresparks audio fix was made for taktik and I wanted to test first with that kernel base. I have a build going now with a new gummy sync and davepmers kernel.

Also anyone else having issues uploading to dev-host I get to 100% and I hangs...tried 3 different computers at 2 separate locations same result.

Edit...
---just beamed a pic to my xt926 with NFC while Bluetooth audio was playing Pandora..😀

---Any request for kernel govs or iosched ? Going to try to build a couple kerneles tonight.
Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Bdadd34; 5th March 2014 at 10:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bdadd34 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 11:39 PM |#9  
AngryManMLS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 774
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdadd34

Also anyone else having issues uploading to dev-host I get to 100% and I hangs...tried 3 different computers at 2 separate locations same result.

I'd recommend using Android File Host myself. I rarely have issues uploading ROMs on there.
6th March 2014, 12:01 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdadd34

Everything I have tested has worked so far...I'm going to get an HDMI cord today so I can test that. All other video and sound works and HDMI should as well but haven't been able to test. The device tree and current kernel are based from Randomblames repo but have little bits and pieces from tf101 tf301 grouper davpmer and delorespark. I'm currently switching the kernel base to davepmers , he did a lot of work fixing the hack job hisense did on the source code. I used randomblames first because deloresparks audio fix was made for taktik and I wanted to test first with that kernel base. I have a build going now with a new gummy sync and davepmers kernel.

Also anyone else having issues uploading to dev-host I get to 100% and I hangs...tried 3 different computers at 2 separate locations same result.

Edit...
---just beamed a pic to my xt926 with NFC while Bluetooth audio was playing Pandora..😀

---Any request for kernel govs or iosched ? Going to try to build a couple kerneles tonight.
Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Awesome news! For CPU govs how about SmartassV2. I had a bad download and couldnt flash. Gonna try redownloading rom.
6th March 2014, 12:41 AM |#11  
Bdadd34's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Medford, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 373
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C64assembly

Awesome news! For CPU govs how about SmartassV2. I had a bad download and couldnt flash. Gonna try redownloading rom.

Im going to update in a couple hours if all goes well.

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sero-7-pro
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes