Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 52,186 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Love mei case

Tip us?

HTC_One_M8_91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default Love mei case

Anyone have some experience with it? I think that protection is great, but what with signal (3G, GPS, WiFi) ? I've seen some complainings about that. So if somebody use that case, please tell me if those problems are unnoticeable, or if they are big.

Jfree3000
Old
Thanks Meter 227
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591837

Come on man!!!!

HTC_One_M8_91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfree3000 View Post
I've seen that, but almost nobody there have this case for a while, and they are talking more about bumper

votum
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrvoje334 View Post
I've seen that, but almost nobody there have this case for a while, and they are talking more about bumper
I just bought one. I speak chinese and have been chit chatting with the seller for a few hours now. Very good folks. It should have the problems of that other love mei case solved. I'll post a review when it shows up.

filthimoney
Old
Thanks Meter 1
This case is a BEAST I bought it from geek buying . Com same quality. I never have problems with connectivity. And before you believe someone saying they can't access their spen simply put the case on THEN slide in the spen. It sections around it. Buy the case you won't regret it!!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

hp79
Old
Thanks Meter 61
I have the two piece type love mei bumper. I never noticed any signal problems, but I never used my phone without it so I can't really compare. The bumper feels bigger than I was expecting, but if you make it thinner, then there will be too much flex so it becomes not practical. I also dropped mine once on concrete garage floor, and got a small scratch. My screen has tempered glass protector so no scratch there. Back plate is oem Qi back cover, and it is a little thicker than the bumper itself camera so camera is protected as well.

joeynreggie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I bought one to protect my phone and my only complaint would be having to take it out of the case to do a battery pull. The case is a beast. Also, don't use any self healing screen protector between the glass screens! I almost broke my case thing to remove my phone the first time. I had to use a pry tool to separate the two screens.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app