Ask a question

No registration required

Love mei case

OP HTC_One_M8_91

9th February 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

230 posts
Anyone have some experience with it? I think that protection is great, but what with signal (3G, GPS, WiFi) ? I've seen some complainings about that. So if somebody use that case, please tell me if those problems are unnoticeable, or if they are big.
9th February 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag Metro Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 262

1,509 posts
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591837

Come on man!!!!
10th February 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

230 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfree3000

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591837

Come on man!!!!

I've seen that, but almost nobody there have this case for a while, and they are talking more about bumper
13th February 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 29

361 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrvoje334

I've seen that, but almost nobody there have this case for a while, and they are talking more about bumper

I just bought one. I speak chinese and have been chit chatting with the seller for a few hours now. Very good folks. It should have the problems of that other love mei case solved. I'll post a review when it shows up.
13th February 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
This case is a BEAST I bought it from geek buying . Com same quality. I never have problems with connectivity. And before you believe someone saying they can't access their spen simply put the case on THEN slide in the spen. It sections around it. Buy the case you won't regret it!!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
2nd March 2014, 03:23 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 65

311 posts
I have the two piece type love mei bumper. I never noticed any signal problems, but I never used my phone without it so I can't really compare. The bumper feels bigger than I was expecting, but if you make it thinner, then there will be too much flex so it becomes not practical. I also dropped mine once on concrete garage floor, and got a small scratch. My screen has tempered glass protector so no scratch there. Back plate is oem Qi back cover, and it is a little thicker than the bumper itself camera so camera is protected as well.
5th March 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #7  
Flag Kiln
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
I bought one to protect my phone and my only complaint would be having to take it out of the case to do a battery pull. The case is a beast. Also, don't use any self healing screen protector between the glass screens! I almost broke my case thing to remove my phone the first time. I had to use a pry tool to separate the two screens.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread