Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 44,098 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is My Phone Bricked

Tip us?

prem_pranks
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Is My Phone Bricked

My Spice Mi-350n, i rooted my phoen and tried to uninstall some pre-installed application from it, but when i restarted it it stucks on the start up animation and repeats the same animation and stucks again.

i tried its recovery mode for factory reset but it is not working at all, and now it is now recognizing the sd card also.

it can only start in recovery mode nothing else without recognizing the sd card. but when i connected it to my pc, pc(windows) detects it as a device, but cant open it.
is there any way so that its OS may again be installed in this from PC

Atrvscet
Old
Thanks Meter 120

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by prem_pranks View Post
My Spice Mi-350n, i rooted my phoen and tried to uninstall some pre-installed application from it, but when i restarted it it stucks on the start up animation and repeats the same animation and stucks again.

i tried its recovery mode for factory reset but it is not working at all, and now it is now recognizing the sd card also.

it can only start in recovery mode nothing else without recognizing the sd card. but when i connected it to my pc, pc(windows) detects it as a device, but cant open it.
is there any way so that its OS may again be installed in this from PC
If you have stock ROM of your phone, you can unbrick your phone using this blog:
http://anythingultimate.blogspot.com...-users-of.html
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe