No registration required
Thread Closed

[Q] Is My Phone Bricked

OP prem_pranks

4th March 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
My Spice Mi-350n, i rooted my phoen and tried to uninstall some pre-installed application from it, but when i restarted it it stucks on the start up animation and repeats the same animation and stucks again.

i tried its recovery mode for factory reset but it is not working at all, and now it is now recognizing the sd card also.

it can only start in recovery mode nothing else without recognizing the sd card. but when i connected it to my pc, pc(windows) detects it as a device, but cant open it.
is there any way so that its OS may again be installed in this from PC
5th March 2014, 08:23 AM   |  #2  
Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 123

134 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prem_pranks

My Spice Mi-350n, i rooted my phoen and tried to uninstall some pre-installed application from it, but when i restarted it it stucks on the start up animation and repeats the same animation and stucks again.

i tried its recovery mode for factory reset but it is not working at all, and now it is now recognizing the sd card also.

it can only start in recovery mode nothing else without recognizing the sd card. but when i connected it to my pc, pc(windows) detects it as a device, but cant open it.
is there any way so that its OS may again be installed in this from PC

If you have stock ROM of your phone, you can unbrick your phone using this blog:
http://anythingultimate.blogspot.com...-users-of.html
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread