XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Helpful][Tutorial][Caution] IMEI backup & Flash your IMEI

Tip us?

Xaninha
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Stuck on codes

Stuck on

2) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings put the Manufacture mode.

When I type these codes on the phone I get the message:

Not registered on network.
(as if it was trying to make a call).
What am I doing wrong here?

PS: I'm fighting this war for a month now. I own a Galaxy S3 I900 (international version) and lost my IMEI when installing an official Rom from Sammobile. Now my IMEI is a generic 0049.

Thanks!

dameta1983
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Please help mi imei is in blank

Hello my friends, i having trouble with my device U9508 huawei honor 2 1gb ram,i had the b704 rom install by dload and i just try the new miui rom but i dont like it, is very laggy so i reflash other rom in this case b704_900mb.zip by chinese recovery but shows me an error, i notice my radio frecuency was ok, but this rom i just remove it i guess i did a wipe full data, system, cust, less sdcard ext, suddenly install the mauro v7 oficial but when it starts i have noticed that my baseband is unknown mi imei in blank i have no signal from my carrier, i tried to reflash ofiicial internacional ics or jb firmware but ths problem exist, i dont know what to do i dont want to lose my device im so desesperated i just want to recover my imei and my 3g, if any of you people can solve this trouble i really thanks, even i tried ToolBox5irom to restore and back up imei but nothing helps. Please i begging you helpmeee.....

santidavila
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,
I have a Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 and have IMEI null / null. When I dial *#06# I receive that IMEI null message.

This started when I turn off airplane mode and since then I have no IMEI and no phone communication, Wifi works fine and also all apps.

Now I tried to repair it with GalaxSim but nothing, then I tried the GT-i9500 fix IMEI null but when installing the phone got stuck in boot process (SAMSUNG icon) so I had to reinstall custom firmware.

Also when I dial *#1234# I have only 2 out of 3 codes: AP: I9500UBUEMK1 and CSC: I9500UUBEMK1 (same as previous the rooting and every test)

I've heard that there's somethign related to efs. Can someone please help me?

pastorbob62
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Default Didn't work for me

Well, I installed the necessary driver and software and was able to set everything as described. Connected to my phone using DFS. Unlocked and tried to write my IMEI to the phone numerous times but it just isn't taking. I've connected at the correct speed. I am able to read everything. Device shows connected. Qualcomm General. No go.

Any suggestions?
Asus Transformer TF300T
ROM: CROMBi-kk 20140404
Kernel: _thatV9

Huawei U8800-51
ROM: MIUI multilingual ForEver 2.3.7

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duo GT-I9192 Rooted

“The best exercise for the human heart is reaching down to lift someone else up.”

alemones
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default wORKS ON xt682??

This prOccess wORKS on Motorola XT 682???

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachukaki View Post
After so many chinese roms testing my roms making custom roms..installing beta roms...and any kind of rom...i lost my IMEI so after i try everything i send it to service so im without phone and its easter holidays here on greece...You will find many posts here who to backup your IMEI but i will make this one so if a Admin can make it sticky so noone will have any more problems...

Caution if you havent took your IMEI backup do it and keep your backup like a treasure..you can't flash your IMEI if you loose it and you have to go to service to change your board!!

1)Download 5iromtoolbox: http://pikachukaki.googlecode.com/fi...omV1.0.4.2.apk
2)Open the app
3)Press backup IMEI
4)Connect your phone with USB cable and go to your pc
5)Open your sd card through windows explorer or whatever you use
6)Seek the folder /sdcard/5irom/imeibackup/
7)Copy the imeibackup folder to your pc to a folder that you will not by accident format ^_^
8)You are ok...now you can make whatever you like...

To restore your IMEI
1)Take your imeibackup folder from your pc
2)Paste it on your sd card on folder /sdcard/5irom/imeibackup/
3)Open the 5iromtoolbox
4)Press Restore IMEI and restart your phone!!

Just take it..is very important so you will not have to send your phone to service!!H
Hope i help!!

--------
Solution to flash your lost imei!

1) Enable debugging by USB in the settings
2) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings put the Manufacture mode. (Most likely it is already selected, then select Normal mode and re-manufacture mode)
3) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Qualcomm backround open settings put the background open. Password 0
4) Install the DFS DFS_3.3.0.7.exe (1.99 MB) Number of downloads: 5
, connect your phone to your computer.
5) will be found new hardware (multiple devices). You need to install drivers DBAdapter_Reserved_Interface.zip (60.41 KB) Number of downloads: 4
on the device vid_12d1 & pid_1035 & mi_04 (Open Device Manager, right-click on the device properties -> Information -> ID equipment). The equipment is established as a COM port.
5) Run the DFS, click Ports, select the port with the signature DBAdapter Reserved Interface (double click) to close.
6) Press the SPC, the bottom will Device Unlocked.
7) In the DM to select Qualcomm.
8) Back the tab Programming, in a field to enter your IMEI IMEI, then click the Read and Write Status.
9) Check Imei, may appear after a reboot, if not try a few more times to try to set the port speed to 115200 (box to the left of DM)
As soon as the IMEI restored change:
* # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings to put on the Manufacture mode google mode (or normal if you do not get up google)
* # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu - > Background settings -> Qualcomm backround open settings put close

If someone has 0 IMEI and havent found another way to fix it could try this and tell us if its working!!

Write your IMEI and your IMEI only!!!

Jerome-X
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Question Same way to recover Moto G ::IMEI:: ? IMEI=0

I tried to recovery my IMEI but i can't enter these steps: Is there an other solution to enter this menu, like with a broken bootloader to enter in COM mode? Phone is a MOTO G 16GB RETAIL

2) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings put the Manufacture mode. (Most likely it is already selected, then select Normal mode and re-manufacture mode)
3) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Qualcomm backround open settings put the background open. Password 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachukaki View Post
After so many chinese roms testing my roms making custom roms..installing beta roms...and any kind of rom...i lost my IMEI so after i try everything i send it to service so im without phone and its easter holidays here on greece...You will find many posts here who to backup your IMEI but i will make this one so if a Admin can make it sticky so noone will have any more problems...

Caution if you havent took your IMEI backup do it and keep your backup like a treasure..you can't flash your IMEI if you loose it and you have to go to service to change your board!!

1)Download 5iromtoolbox: http://pikachukaki.googlecode.com/fi...omV1.0.4.2.apk
2)Open the app
3)Press backup IMEI
4)Connect your phone with USB cable and go to your pc
5)Open your sd card through windows explorer or whatever you use
6)Seek the folder /sdcard/5irom/imeibackup/
7)Copy the imeibackup folder to your pc to a folder that you will not by accident format ^_^
8)You are ok...now you can make whatever you like...

To restore your IMEI
1)Take your imeibackup folder from your pc
2)Paste it on your sd card on folder /sdcard/5irom/imeibackup/
3)Open the 5iromtoolbox
4)Press Restore IMEI and restart your phone!!

Just take it..is very important so you will not have to send your phone to service!!H
Hope i help!!

--------

4) Install the DFS DFS_3.3.0.7.exe (1.99 MB) Number of downloads: 5
, connect your phone to your computer.
5) will be found new hardware (multiple devices). You need to install drivers DBAdapter_Reserved_Interface.zip (60.41 KB) Number of downloads: 4
on the device vid_12d1 & pid_1035 & mi_04 (Open Device Manager, right-click on the device properties -> Information -> ID equipment). The equipment is established as a COM port.
5) Run the DFS, click Ports, select the port with the signature DBAdapter Reserved Interface (double click) to close.
6) Press the SPC, the bottom will Device Unlocked.
7) In the DM to select Qualcomm.
8) Back the tab Programming, in a field to enter your IMEI IMEI, then click the Read and Write Status.
9) Check Imei, may appear after a reboot, if not try a few more times to try to set the port speed to 115200 (box to the left of DM)
As soon as the IMEI restored change:
* # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings to put on the Manufacture mode google mode (or normal if you do not get up google)
* # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu - > Background settings -> Qualcomm backround open settings put close

If someone has 0 IMEI and havent found another way to fix it could try this and tell us if its working!!

Write your IMEI and your IMEI only!!!